General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmfao fkn Perry
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Watched mma hour today

till cant get a fight but will accept any top 20 fight

cro cop is only signed to bellator for 1 fight (vs Roy) amd speculates that’ll be it and then he’s back to Rizin for July and December

dj said he wants tj in July but talks between his management and dana about it have died out

gus wants next fight to be for lhw title but since he doesn’t see that happening he wants rockhold

Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• dj a goofball that wants big money even tho hes never brought in big money

everybody scared of till tbh, the fact cerrone took him on short notice is pretty crazy, but from the interviews it look like cerrone had no idea who darren till was lol

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• perrys got a wandering one eyed monster i heard
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

• dj also said that apparently TJs management is getting the cold shoulder from the UFC too so the fight isnt looking good.

yoel was on uncle joeys podcast yesterday and now joey and yoel are on JRE
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

• Excellent translator work by Uncle Joey!
              TDE

sigpic

Comment

• Guys... I got some great news..

Amanda Cooper n Mckenzie Dern will be rubbin muffs in may in brazil

Easily the hottest 2 females whoever been in a cage at the same time.

My dick bout to get choked out in the first round

Comment

• btw they keep giving Dern pretty good opponents out the gate, hate how UFC does this, theyre fuckin idiots.

Its obvious there aint a female alive besides gabby that can handle Dern on the ground but Cooper got pretty good striking and if somehow Dern gets caught then the UFC ruined another chance at building a star.

Schaub or someone pointed out last week or w,e but Dern might be great on the ground but shes awful at taking people down and Coopers a strong bitch thats showed some decent wrestling ability here recently.

This is not a good matchup for Dern at this point.

Comment

• amanda cooper def not easily the second hottest girl in the ufc

top 5 maybe

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                      amanda cooper def not easily the second hottest girl in the ufc

top 5 maybe
                      more like bottom 5
                      Originally posted by billybobjoe
                      i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

1. GSP not impressed

Comment

• yea chaunce is tripping, she aint bad from certain angles from what i saw from her insta but she aint really top 5

Comment

• hoho peep these pictures of when she was fat 8 years ago

ya great point ya fuckin dork

Comment

• Most her current pictures she looks like a tranny, so I wasn't sure what you were getting at Chaunce,
                              you think this bitch is 2nd hottest in UFC? good lord you are an idiot or you like chics that look like dudes?

THAT IS A MAN FACE

AND YOU USED THE WORD "DORK", REALLY WHO USES THAT WORD, ARE YOU LIKE 50 OR SOME SHIT?

Comment

• This almost seems personal to u so imma let u have it bud, weird stance to take but do you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X