General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

poti stay being woke

wish i could say the same for others itt

Brazil !!

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

combat jitz tourney dropped on eddies channel

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEMw68WLXy4"]Combat Jiu-Jitsu Worlds 1 - Full Show - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

bald dude in the middle is pretty good at commentating tbh

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

watching people slap the shit out of each other is hilarious

everytime a hard slap lands on face i feell like someone gonna swing a real punch lol

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
            Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

i wonder how many times he had to take that test to get a passing mark lol

this was slept on
            If it was Romero maybe.

We all know Jon is the smartest, most innocent, GOAT in MMA history.

Comment

yall hate romero for sitting on the stool to long but love usman and that dude prob the dirtiest fighter oat lol

Comment

I can spread some hate to Usman. I don't remember what he did, but fuck him.

Romero still enemy #1 non-Brazilian edition.

Comment

he got kicked out the ufc for holding onto submissions after the ref has stopped the fight

i heard joe rogan talk about how he raked jake shields eyes numerious times when they fought in a different promotion

havent seen that one but i differently remember dude holding onto leg leg/knee locks and not letting go

Comment

That was Rousimar Palhares Lol. Usman is the dude that says everyone is scared of him then had the most boring fight of the year.

Palhares is Brazilian, he's automatically on the list.

Comment

jre stays fucking up smh

rousimar palhares def not a dirty fighter, fuck usman

Comment

lmaooo it was palhares that held on too long to the submisions

just googled it, jre said usman on his podcast

i remember'ed a dude that would hold on extra long to submissions and got kicked out

Comment

BBJ unknowingly shit on Brazilians!

Fuck Brazil!

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BXP6tsEkTc"]Toquinho Palhares Talk about the UFC Fight Night 29 - YouTube[/ame]

he cleared up the whole situation , Steve Mazzagatti was prob the ref and should be to blame

Comment

palhares a bad mutha fucker, tapping out jake shields tho

Comment

Palhares is a bitch, he only beat Jake because he cheated literally the whole fight.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X