General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

At least we got Korean Zombie back.

Comment

I think PVZ is really talented shes just so physically weak/undersized

She says she can barely make weight but its the only weight class she even stands a chance in.

She aint top 10 worthy untill her ground game improves dramatically cause these girls are able to just hold her lil ass down effortlessly.

Comment

Confirmed she broke her arm in the first round. She posted pics of the X-ray on Twitter.

I don’t think it’s that she’s weak, I think she’s highly overrated, she’s been hyped a long time, and she’s over her head. She’s still young and can get better, but she thinks she’s better than she is and she’s very tough, so she get get destroyed and go the distance. That will hurt her more than help.

Comment

Elkins sounds like nate Diaz without the slurs lmao

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
          :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
          Originally posted by EllC
          no fucks given, thats a real nigga
          "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

elkins is clearly missing a few crayons from his box

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Confirmed she broke her arm in the first round. She posted pics of the X-ray on Twitter.

I don’t think it’s that she’s weak, I think she’s highly overrated, she’s been hyped a long time, and she’s over her head. She’s still young and can get better, but she thinks she’s better than she is and she’s very tough, so she get get destroyed and go the distance. That will hurt her more than help.

i can see why you say shes over hyped due to the reebok deal after one fight but UFC literally had no one else worth putting in front of a camera in the straweight division at the time (division was brand new then)
              she was coming off a loss when she went onto DWTS, the UFC was obligated to push her because she was the first pretty female to be on network tv once a week for like 9 weeks or w,e it was. It wouldve been stupid not to give her a bump even if her skills didnt match up to it.

But like i said, until shes worth a damn off her back shell struggle @ 25, shes just too small for that division and she cant make 15 anymore.

Comment

If pvz was any good she could make hella money tbh

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
                :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                Originally posted by EllC
                no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

I feel like I’m the only non-Stephen-family-member that’s a big Stephens fan

Guys fight IQ to win decisions is terrible but he comes for war

1 more knockdown and he ties Anderson for the all time record and he’s only 31 iirc
                  Originally posted by Notsure
                  [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                    I feel like I’m the only non-Stephen-family-member that’s a big Stephens fan

Guys fight IQ to win decisions is terrible but he comes for war

1 more knockdown and he ties Anderson for the all time record and he’s only 31 iirc
                    I would never admit it publicly.

Comment

Dana also confirmed Conor wants to come back in September. Khabib vs Conor in Russia might actually happen.

Comment

Makes me want tony to lose to khabib just so all the stars align tbh that UFC in russia would be the biggest mma card ever imo with khabib vs conor for the title.

not that they wouldnt still put conor vs khabib in russia even if khabib lost to tony but would rather it be legit.
                        Originally posted by Eriko
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Tony vs Khabib will have me easily invested if they’re fighting for the undisputed belt, the higher stakes will make the fight an absolute must-watch!

Strip Conor then angle the storyline in such a way that he’s coming back to reclaim what is his..
                          TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                            Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                            post the pics tho
                            tbh all these girls probably walking around 130-140 and cutting down to 115-125.

butt ask and ye shall recieve

dat aint to bad

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                              Dana also confirmed Conor wants to come back in September. Khabib vs Conor in Russia might actually happen.
                              tony fighting khabib

the reason they setting russia in september cause khabib cant fight during ramadan lol

if khabib beats tony and smashes connor he might be the biggest star ever tbh

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                                Makes me want tony to lose to khabib just so all the stars align tbh that UFC in russia would be the biggest mma card ever imo with khabib vs conor for the title.

not that they wouldnt still put conor vs khabib in russia even if khabib lost to tony but would rather it be legit.
                                If Khabib smashes Tony and Conor, he's the biggest star the UFC has. I think Khabib has a larger fanbase than Conor, overall, we just don't see a lot of the Russian fans from the language barrier. Maybe not bigger, but I think he could Rival Conor worldwide.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X