General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Aldos legkicks havent been effective for a minute now aint noway he gon take this

gaethje will knock out eddie in the second round. And I think francis´ power is gonna be too much for overeem but that one could go eitherway

Comment

Gaethje wrestling is legit af he’ll force Eddie to fight his fight and it’ll be sexy

The Reem gonna find away to derail Francis although I’d prefer Francis to swim so we get a fresh contender at hw

Max vs aldo will go the same as the first

Yancy/Brazilian cowboy, fielder/oliviera, and klose/teymur are dope

Reyes >>>>>

I’d eat herrigs ass
      Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Max countered the first leg kick and suddenly Aldo went into the fight injured

Brazil gonna Brazil
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
          Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
          ww forgeting alverez pettis fight?

violence def not gaunrteed

aldo smashin holloways leg will be the most beutiful thing ever
          It’s all in the matchup, gaethje and eddie will def be a brawl..

Did Aldo smash Holloway’s leg the last time? Guess not

Brazil stay losing!!
          he was injured before the fight

pettis is as much of a striker as gapey and alverez worried bout gettin ko'd again

brazil undefeated !!

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

francis def gonna win, his jab is enough to hurt reem, he gonna do the same thing with jds

jds was able to land some shots, francis will ko reem

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
              Gaethje wrestling is legit af he’ll force Eddie to fight his fight and it’ll be sexy

The Reem gonna find away to derail Francis although I’d prefer Francis to swim so we get a fresh contender at hw

Max vs aldo will go the same as the first

Yancy/Brazilian cowboy, fielder/oliviera, and klose/teymur are dope

Reyes >>>>>

I’d eat herrigs ass
              sheeeit. yancy better fuck up brazilian cowboy.. and klose/teymur is a sleeper. teymur is a MUTHAFUCKA

Felice top 1 hottest cosplayer in mma
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

I also think Francis is going to get ko'd or lose a decision.

The UFC is putting too much stock into him anything Dana says is "the next big thing" this early they fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                  I also think Francis is going to get ko'd or lose a decision.

The UFC is putting too much stock into him anything Dana says is "the next big thing" this early they fail.
                  He just broke the world record for strongest punching power...

He retires Overeem in the first minute

Comment

I saw that. Don't put too much into it imo. There's no way he hits harder than other heavyweights.

His "world record" consists of a bunch of nobodies and occasionally a professional. I mean GSP broke the record iirc.

Comment

Prefight propaganda, perfect timing and conveniently broke the record at the UFC institute.

Comment

I hate this fucking faggot Mighty Mouse.

He said the Dillashaw is going to happen, but "it takes time, it's like Mayweather vs Pacquiao."

Wtf is wrong with this guy? It's nothing like May/Pac, it doesn't take time. Sign the fucking contract, pussy.

Comment

Dude literally said he is going to fight him. calm your tits they both deserve more than a reebok food stamp for this super fight, dont be holding danas purse strings so tight for him
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

It's not about the money, unless MM is trying to price himself out (good possibility). MM will make insane demands, but it's TJ who has to do all the work. It's literally another title defense for MM. He's not moving up, it's not a catch weight.

Neither of them are a crazy draw, but we know TJ is the draw in this fight. Somehow MM is the one that thinks he should get crazy amounts of money.

Comment

Youre assuming he is asking for crazy amounts of money and trying to price himself out. We could also assume he wants a small ppv% like all title holders/headliners and dana is being a salty doofus bc MM stuck it to him last time.

MM thinking he should get payed is probably based on him being widely toted as p4p #1
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Dana should threaten to move him
                                To p4p#3 if he doesn’t accept the fight asap just to piss him off

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X