General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

floyd old...

literally the only thing that fag has going for him, win lose he makes to much money which makes me livid inside

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
      If you can actually obtain reasonably reputable 10-1 odds or better on McGregor I would make that bet if Mayweather were Jesus Christ himself returned at max power and McGregor was Don Flamengo.
      If I can get 10-1 I'm putting down money 100%.

Comment

https://www.gofundme.com/fly-eddie-b...e-stratosphere

Comment

Besides that sucker punch Floyd put on V, when was his last actual KO, not tko. like 15 years ago? I don't think Mcgregor hitting harder than Canelo, I think his only chance is his unique punching style and he have to get it done in the first 5 rounds. I too would lay down some cash though for 10 to 1.
          Originally posted by billybobjoe
          i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

i hate go fund me's to people that can already afford

ur basically paying for a vacation

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

btw i type hella fast and dont proof read what i type so when i post it seems like english is my second language

and im to lazy to edit so i just leave it as is , fuck it

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                i hate go fund me's to people that can already afford

ur basically paying for a vacation
                It's more funny than anything.

Comment

Come on, BBJ. Learn to type fast and correct it's 2017 ffs.

Comment

ima fuckin die if he goes up in the ballon and comes back down with the same opinion

like "oh you can never tell from such a distance. its not like they gave me a protractor to measure the angles"
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

my dick is to big to type correct

legit broke records on sites for typing too

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                        ima fuckin die if he goes up in the ballon and comes back down with the same opinion

like "oh you can never tell from such a distance. its not like they gave me a protractor to measure the angles"
                        i bet you if they put him in a rocket and shot him into space he'll say the windows were just lcd pannels playing space gifs on loop

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

Guaranteed it would be something like "How do I know they didn't drug me and put me in a room and project it all".

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmaD0MKyHWA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmaD0MKyHWA[/ame]

R.I.P Mighty Fag.

He doesn't even have to go up. Cody is going to go down to 125!

Hahaha, little bitch. Let's see him weasel out of this one.

Comment

mighty just said he isnt fighty cody next

he had a talk with him backstage

prob begging for his life

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha.
                                [MENTION=33541]Po[/MENTION]ti

What happened to MM fighting anyone they put in front of him?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X