General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

oh shit we're here frontin and surely missing out on tower 7 info from edgy brah and shaub on JRE

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAGTNINJkE"]Joe Rogan Experience #948 - Brendan Schaub & Eddie Bravo - YouTube[/ame]
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McAGTNINJkE"]Joe Rogan Experience #948 - Brendan Schaub & Eddie Bravo - YouTube[/ame]

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

eddie going back to the earth is flat

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Both of you are late af. Lol

Comment

wtf poti editing his post to make it look like he posted the link first smh

Comment

eddie has me dying lmaoo

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

he genuinely believe this shit and its amazing to watch lml

Comment

lmao what a loveable retard
                    Originally posted by Eriko
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

its easier to control people if we lived on a ball - eddie bravo

Comment

so eddie dont believe sattalites are real

Comment

holy shit

im just waiting for eddie to admit he was molested when he was a kid or some shit

Comment

Eddie was molested by someone that looks like Alex Jones.

Comment

The UFC just took out another 100 million dollar loan.

Not a good look, unless it's for the Conor vs Mayweather fight.

Comment

If you can actually obtain reasonably reputable 10-1 odds or better on McGregor I would make that bet if Mayweather were Jesus Christ himself returned at max power and McGregor was Don Flamengo.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X