General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Yo Moosey can I get that - turned back to a + on my reppz , when that mod fuckery went down recently I was a victim.

Comment

what a tragedy

Comment

Got you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
          Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
          lmao terrible fucking stoppage foh he have his back do defend and was about to get up

smfh a cat shouldnt be refing a dog fight like that one
          he was done, IIRC he did a quick tap with his left hand, plus he didnt contest the stoppage and he had extra time to recover faster but didn't
          he def did no tap and joe even said jacare started argue with the judges as soon as he got up which was immediate

and he def didnt have extra time to recover, if anyone can survive ground n pound its gonna be the ji jutsu master jacare cause even in guard he can tap out the purple belt whitacker

the cat stoped the fight early because his last fights where considered late stoppages and so he was being extra cautious, when jacare had whitackker in his gaurd he didnt even land more than like 2 clean shots and the ref was already about to stop it

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

jacare damn near got his big alligator head kicked off. you gotta get that close to death to know the reaper
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Yeah, Jacare got murked.

Dumb ass Mighty Mouse said Cody Garbrandt "needs to defend the belt a couple times".

He beat the fuck out of the guy that beat you with no trouble at all. I fucking hate this guy.

Comment

lol mma math logic.

brad pickett also beat mighty mouse and got beat up by marlon vera. fuck mighty mouse for not asking for a fight with vera!!
                you dont have a sig

Comment

MM showing why hes the worst to ever do it

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/4/16...e-low-mma-news

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

you cant be called a regular human being if your under 5 foot 4

i bet you he cant go on all the rides at disney land

Comment

Lmao.

And he wanted millions to fight Cruz.

Foh, mighty bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                        lmao terrible fucking stoppage foh he have his back do defend and was about to get up

smfh a cat shouldnt be refing a dog fight like that one
                        he was done, IIRC he did a quick tap with his left hand, plus he didnt contest the stoppage and he had extra time to recover faster but didn't
                        he def did no tap and joe even said jacare started argue with the judges as soon as he got up which was immediate

and he def didnt have extra time to recover, if anyone can survive ground n pound its gonna be the ji jutsu master jacare cause even in guard he can tap out the purple belt whitacker

the cat stoped the fight early because his last fights where considered late stoppages and so he was being extra cautious, when jacare had whitackker in his gaurd he didnt even land more than like 2 clean shots and the ref was already about to stop it
                        watched the fight again and yall right. Early stoppage ....solely because he was in a worst position against romero and still survived that...

Is it a stoppage that is unjustified tho? naw, it was the right call, due to jacare being dropped so many times prior to the stoppage. This is a blessing for the MW division, one less person to fight for the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          Yeah, Jacare got murked.

Dumb ass Mighty Mouse said Cody Garbrandt "needs to defend the belt a couple times".

He beat the fuck out of the guy that beat you with no trouble at all. I fucking hate this guy.
                          he really said that? Cruz defended his belt soo many times and conveniently MM has an excuse for that as well.

It is clear that MM has no real interest on moving up, which hurts his case as a possible GOAT candidate. I don't believe he is up there as a GOAT solely because his level of competition isn't as dangerous as silva or fedor. If MM moved up and beat TJ/Cody, he would greatly earn the respect hes been demanding for.

Plus, when you're that much better to the point your competition looks so amateur, how does anyone respect a champ chilling in a lane that is clearly too easy for him?

Comment

yall are some straight retards sometimes and thats the last ill say on that topic
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

every time mighty mouse comes on my tv

Comment

no lie if you google midgets ji jutsu gif might mouse pops up lmaoo

along with this not sure if i should laugh but i def did

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X