General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

honestly youre right if she kept working joanna like she did in the first two round it woulda been a unanimous decision in the other direction. but she didnt and claudia put on a clinic working those combos so we still got JJ champion.

at least brazillians have Amanda nunes representing them now. the first openly gay ufc fighter is a pretty dope no lie.

kinda interested to see he partner in life/training partner fight in the ufc now, gotta be at least halfway decent if youre rolling around with the champ
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Aldo got the belt thats all that matters

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Aldo outclassed Edgar, I noticed Aldo decided to focus on counter striking instead of leading to conserve energy for the later rounds which was quite effective.

Dunno where Edgar will stand in this division, I would love to see him in bantam weight though, Edgar vs TJ or Cruz would be a superfight for me.

Comment

I really hope the new owners get rid of Rogan and Goldie but that's probably not going to happen.

lol at people hoping this means the fighters are going to get a pay raise

Unfortunately that's not how these things work

Comment

Rogan most likely leaving, he has publicly stated if UFC was sold he would leave

Comment

Thats not true, he said if Dana left after the sell he would be leaving. While he has been talking about leaving for awhile now sell or not i think now that Dana is still gonna be apart of it he'll stick around.

Comment

Can Joe Rogan step into the octagon and face CM Punk before he leaves?? That so-called "Straightedge" pussy needs to get beaten..
                TDE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrackFiend Maradona View Post
                  Can Joe Rogan step into the octagon and face CM Punk before he leaves?? That so-called "Straightedge" pussy needs to get beaten..
                  Can't lie. I'd be excited af if that happened.

Comment

lol joe rogan would be the oldest guy in the UFC. dude has a dad bod and wears strechy jeans
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

pretty good joe rogan podcast with chael sonnen. chael leaks info that Jonny bones tested postive for 2 estrogen blockers which are used by ppl coming off of steroid cycles. def not the worst thing to test positive for but still

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAnLPKGbytU"]Joe Rogan Experience #822 - Chael Sonnen - YouTube[/ame]
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                        Thats not true, he said if Dana left after the sell he would be leaving. While he has been talking about leaving for awhile now sell or not i think now that Dana is still gonna be apart of it he'll stick around.
                        link to my claim: http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/19...the-ufc-if-the

I hope Rogan sticks around, but the plus side....more fight companions

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                          pretty good joe rogan podcast with chael sonnen. chael leaks info that Jonny bones tested postive for 2 estrogen blockers which are used by ppl coming off of steroid cycles. def not the worst thing to test positive for but still

Joe Rogan Experience #822 - Chael Sonnen - YouTube
                          great podcast, loved Sonnen's take on marketing and promoting fights when they were discussing the TUF fight he had with Silva

estrogen blockers....... "Hey pussy, you still there?"

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                            Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

Joe Rogan Experience #822 - Chael Sonnen - YouTube
                            great podcast, loved Sonnen's take on marketing and promoting fights when they were discussing the TUF fight he had with Silva

estrogen blockers....... "Hey pussy, you still there?"
                            haha yeah how he was explaining it to wanderlei was hilarious like "youre making people like me...i dont want people to like me"
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Chael is he smartest dude to ever fight in the UFC.

Chael >>>

Comment

Chael is very familiar with estrogen blockers as that's 2 of the 5 things he popped for

JJ fucked though

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X