General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Lmao Matt Brown got attacked by one of his former Brazilian JuJitsu coaches, was in a hotel lobby dude ran up behind him and sucker punched him and ran off, one of Matt Browns homies chased him down and beat on him.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS4Nao7MUSQ"]Rodrigo botti getting whooped - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I'm watching JRE and they were talking about that. I was just about to look for the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        I'm watching JRE and they were talking about that. I was just about to look for the vid.
        hows the episode so far? Bryan Callen been hurting these fight conversations imo

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
          hows the episode so far? Bryan Callen been hurting these fight conversations imo
          Yeah, he always does imo. Pretty good episode I'm about an hour behind. I like the Schaub ones he gets a lot of shit, I like him. Don't care too much about The Fighter and The Kid podcast though.

Comment

i tried listening to tfatk, don't if you dont like Bryan Callen, dude tries his best to find a way to relate his experiences towards fighting while schaub just lets him go

For the people who dont listen to JRE, check out the episode where Rogan tells schaub he will never be a champion in the UFC

thanks for the heads up, gonna check it out once the audio is up

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
              Yeah, he always does imo. Pretty good episode I'm about an hour behind. I like the Schaub ones he gets a lot of shit, I like him. Don't care too much about The Fighter and The Kid podcast though.
              cowboy is on todays episode of fighter and the kid so im gonna peep. usually i cant get through either of the podcasts unless they have good guests
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                Lmao Matt Brown got attacked by one of his former Brazilian JuJitsu coaches, was in a hotel lobby dude ran up behind him and sucker punched him and ran off, one of Matt Browns homies chased him down and beat on him.

Rodrigo botti getting whooped - YouTube
                damn brown got beat the fuck up a minimum of 3 in one trip
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

is it because he flicked them off at the weight-ins? he seem pretty respectful towards Maia

Comment

Yeah, I'll check it out if Cowboy is on.

JRE has so many people Idk I don't even click on them most of the time.

Comment

nah apparently matt brown has beef with the guy who suckered him, just wrong place wrong time i imagine.

Comment

damn, UFC loves giving remarches so maia and brown gotta have a rematch, clearly all these suckerpunches gave him a slight concussion before coming into the fight thus making brown forget everything he knew about bbj....smh PEDs arent the only method to cheat for brazilians

^perfect analyst from Choppa via DM

Comment

Weidman pulled out of the Rockhold fight.

Fml.

Comment

WEIDMAN OUT OF UFC 199

Chris Weidman, who was scheduled to fight Luke Rockhold for the middleweight title, has been forced to withdraw from the card due to an injury, MMA Fighting has confirmed. As of Tuesday afternoon, the promotion is still looking for a replacement to fight Rockhold on a little more than two weeks' notice.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/17...or-replacement

--

IS JACARE FIT ENOUGH TO FIGHT ROCKHOLD ON TWO WEEKS NOTICE?
                            TDE

sigpic

Comment

uriah hall or Silva would make sense due to them being fresh off a training camp, it will be a fun stand up, but most likely rockhold will gnp both of em

jacare would be a good match up since he didnt really take any damage in his last bout but i imagine him wanting to wait it out even tho he should be ready already...doubt rockhold would want that kind of fight in two weeks tho

Comment

Jacare will destroy Luke lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X