General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

this fight is fuckn wild

Comment

http://www.otbva.com/forum/fight-nig...79#post2035379

where the real heads are hangin out atm

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Holly Holm vs Valentina Shevchenko

Comment

T.J. Dillashaw vs Raphael Assunção 2 scheduled for UFC 200.

Comment

Comment

i heard anderson silva is out of 198 for gall bladder surgury
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                i heard anderson silva is out of 198 for gall bladder surgury
                WTF this is the one I was most interested in seeing! RIP UFC 198
                sigpic

Comment

this video is pretty dope. jacre won his bjj world title against roger gracie with a dislocated arm hanging like a piece of rope

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBWxXCDUJLY"]UFC 198: Jacare Souza - Born to Fight - YouTube[/ame]
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

brazillians are the worst race and hopefully they all OD on roids but this had me chuckling only bc i dont much care for brown

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqfhGufEmHs"]Matt Brown hit 3 times by Brazilian fans during entrance - YouTube[/ame]
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

this video is pretty dope. jacre won his bjj world title against roger gracie with a dislocated arm hanging like a piece of rope

UFC 198: Jacare Souza - Born to Fight - YouTube
                      i love brazil bjj

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Awesome sig, bbj. It suits you.
                        TDE

sigpic

Comment

If I fight again, it's only against Conor McGregor ... not against nobody else,"

"Because this matchup is so intriguing. You have (a boxer) against an MMA fighter - one of the best MMA fighters to ever ... stand up and do it. He's a strong fighter and when I look at his fights, he's a little faster than I thought he was."

"I'm pretty sure we're going to have a master plan to make that fight happen," said Mayweather. "It hasn't happened, yet, but we locked down some dates, me and my team, me and Al Haymon, me and Leonard Ellerbe. We locked down some dates, in different countries, in different cities in the United States."

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                            If I fight again, it's only against Conor McGregor ... not against nobody else,"

"Because this matchup is so intriguing. You have (a boxer) against an MMA fighter - one of the best MMA fighters to ever ... stand up and do it. He's a strong fighter and when I look at his fights, he's a little faster than I thought he was."

"I'm pretty sure we're going to have a master plan to make that fight happen," said Mayweather. "It hasn't happened, yet, but we locked down some dates, me and my team, me and Al Haymon, me and Leonard Ellerbe. We locked down some dates, in different countries, in different cities in the United States."
                            2 words...ufc contract.

mayweathers team better start looking for venues on the moon
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post

2 words...ufc contract.

mayweathers team better start looking for venues on the moon
                              Pretty sure Dana said "no way in hell". Lol

Idk, it could happen, just because it's Floyd, but who knows. The UFC probably won't let it happen unless it's an MMA fight, in the UFC. Or they get a huge payday, obviously they would, but I don't see it happening.

They wouldn't let Diaz fight RJJ awhile back.

Comment

yeah Dana said fight's impossible , Mayweather really wants this fight though.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X