General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

he left because hes a whiney faggot whos past his prime and scared to lose.

Comment

you would not call gsp a whiny faggot to his face chaunce so stop this

Comment

gsp a ufc god and he'll grace us with a submission or win by decision v lawler and show he's the ww king, gsp beat condit who clearly just beat blawler

Comment

25 guests here for this gsp content

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
            I mean, it would help the UFC if he does return, obviously. That's not benefiting GSP though. Why would he come back is what I'm saying.

Jon Jones the GOAT easily, doesn't train, beats the shit out of everyone. Gets fucked up, runs pregnant bitches over, nothing happens.

Untouchable. Lol
            What are you guys talking about? If GSP comes back now its obviously for the money, its not a coincidence that he starts speaking up once fighters start making this 1mil purses. He is a multiple time champion so he really has nothing to lose bc nothing will change that.

GSP def has a love for the sport, but that itch is scratched by training for the number 1 gym in Canada, that never stopped.

That being said I agree with everything you said about JJ. Dude is a real life superhero
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
              I mean, it would help the UFC if he does return, obviously. That's not benefiting GSP though. Why would he come back is what I'm saying.

Jon Jones the GOAT easily, doesn't train, beats the shit out of everyone. Gets fucked up, runs pregnant bitches over, nothing happens.

Untouchable. Lol
              What are you guys talking about? If GSP comes back now its obviously for the money, its not a coincidence that he starts speaking up once fighters start making this 1mil purses. He is a multiple time champion so he really has nothing to lose bc nothing will change that.

GSP def has a love for the sport, but that itch is scratched by training for the number 1 gym in Canada, that never stopped.

That being said I agree with everything you said about JJ. Dude is a real life superhero
              That's why I said he'd probably come back for a "super fight" for the money. I don't see him returning just because he loves the sport. Even then I'm sure GSP is good money wise. He doesn't need to return.

Jon Jones >

Comment

Oh shit didnt see the super fight post. He is def good money wise and can continue to live off of who is is and upcoming talent, but he is far from being too rich to care about a pay check like that i think.

I watched Jon vs conier last night again bc its a free fight now. Super dope fight as much as i hate DC i wanna see him come in better shape this time and still get worked for 5 rounds
                you dont have a sig

Comment

I mean I could see him coming back, but I could also see him coming back for 1 fight, big money and leave again. Maybe take the Nick Diaz route, obviously he'll have more pull than Diaz, but only take a big or "super" fight just for a check. I don't see him coming back to be champion and fight regularly.

I watched it last night too. Still lol at the end when Jones raises his hands then hits him again and DC hits Herb. Lol

I think Jones will finish him in 3 this time.

Comment

yeah he def wouldn't come back just for money.

Comment

JJ last fight was boring af hopefully this jones/cormier fight isn't a slow dance too.
                      Jones said he just wanted to win that fight though, this time will be different, hope he's right or we're in for another snoozefest.

Comment

Eh, Jones was proving a point. Embrace the grind, he out grinded the "king of the grind", he beats his opponents where they're the best and breaks them. I think he made his point with that already.

Jon Jones 2.0 >>>>

Comment

I know the GSP fan isn't talking about a snoozefest. Lol

Comment

I know the GSP fan isn't talking about a snoozefest. Lol
                            GSP's last fight was a classic.

Comment

I'm not even a gsp fanboy by any means, the fact is he's a ufc god/legend & always been the king of the WW's still remains, I used to order his fights back in the day but yeah they all went to decisions lol like i said though, last fight was a classic, jones last fight was ass.

Comment

I mean I could see him coming back, but I could also see him coming back for 1 fight, big money and leave again. Maybe take the Nick Diaz route, obviously he'll have more pull than Diaz, but only take a big or "super" fight just for a check. I don't see him coming back to be champion and fight regularly.

I watched it last night too. Still lol at the end when Jones raises his hands then hits him again and DC hits Herb. Lol

I think Jones will finish him in 3 this time.
                                lmao when dc clocks dean, you see herb is ready to shoot for the take down. that alone makes the fight a classic imo
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X