General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Holloway✔@BlessedMMA
    You went from King of Ireland to King of "chicken"? Looking forward to the two strips meal coming April 7.
    PS Shout out to the real fighting Irish. The ones who value whats in heart before whats on waist. Hawaii respects you and welcomes you with open arms https://twitter.com/

my god at 2 strips meal April 7

Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Max has really been winning me over since he's been champion.

Comment

• Hearing u say that warms my insides
        [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
          canelo tested posited for the GGG rematch

contaminated meat smh

if this was ufc it would be a garunteed 1 year ban off rip, the fight def still gonna happen tho imo
          that baby assassin kid had the same thing happen in the ufc and he didnt have any ban
          Originally posted by Eriko
          you dont have a sig

Comment

• It was only Clenbuterol. What a faggy thing to fuck up a huge fight for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

that baby assassin kid had the same thing happen in the ufc and he didnt have any ban
              pretty sure he pop for the it, they canceled the fight, then he was out for like what, 5-6 months to tell him there wont be no future ban

so he basically did get banned for that time, im saying canelo vs ggg still prob going to happen, where as ufc fight would def not

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

pretty sure he pop for the it, they canceled the fight, then he was out for like what, 5-6 months to tell him there wont be no future ban

so he basically did get banned for that time, im saying canelo vs ggg still prob going to happen, where as ufc fight would def not
                fair enough but at least he still has a fully clean record even tho he technically had to sit out

how you gonna be rich as shit like canelo and still eat shitty mexican madcow
                you dont have a sig

Comment

• Platinum and the platinum princess broke up because according to her he “has a wandering eye” Lmfoa Perry >

Comment

• lolol i thought you meant literally a screwy eye and i thought that was the dopest reason to break up..but its just that he flirted to heavily with another girl and she is trying to flex
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

• I'm betting it's more from all the shit he has gotten for having her as her corner man.

Comment

• Looks like Valentina vs Nicco in the works for 225

Comment

• colby should slide in the dm's with a karrot emoji

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                            It was only Clenbuterol. What a faggy thing to fuck up a huge fight for.
                            It's boxing, even if Canelo tested positive for something else, the fight will still push through

Also,

Another reminder that Adelaide Byrd is a stupid POS.
                            TDE

sigpic

Comment

colby should slide in the dm's with a karrot emoji
                              Lmfao this

Comment

• colby already sending her messages for BJJ practice

overeem vs blaydes going down, the alpha male chick thats suppose to be the next star said she prob getting a 6 motnth ban for weed lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X