General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

that would put gsp to #1

giving him enough pull to not fight whitakar
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
      Youre assuming he is asking for crazy amounts of money and trying to price himself out. We could also assume he wants a small ppv% like all title holders/headliners and dana is being a salty doofus bc MM stuck it to him last time.

MM thinking he should get payed is probably based on him being widely toted as p4p #1
      He wanted 2 mill to fight Dom. Imagine what he's asking to fight TJ.

I'm assuming that's what "takes time". Meanwhile TJ would probably take a pay cut to make the fight happen and he's literally doing all the work. Being p4p #1 is a joke, he beats a bunch of trash fighters.

He gets like 12 people to watch his fights and for some reason thinks he's in a position to make demands.

Tbh the whole "it's like May/Pac" is what pissed me off the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        Youre assuming he is asking for crazy amounts of money and trying to price himself out. We could also assume he wants a small ppv% like all title holders/headliners and dana is being a salty doofus bc MM stuck it to him last time.

MM thinking he should get payed is probably based on him being widely toted as p4p #1

I'm assuming that's what "takes time". Meanwhile TJ would probably take a pay cut to make the fight happen and he's literally doing all the work. Being p4p #1 is a joke, he beats a bunch of trash fighters.

He gets like 12 people to watch his fights and for some reason thinks he's in a position to make demands.

TJ is the dumbest motherfucker when it comes to contracts lmao he def would take a paycut but that doesnt mean MM should. TJ literally had his wife negotiate his contact and then when he lost to dom he went back to making like 25/25 or some shit bc he said hed take a pay cut if he lost the title. I like TJ but what a retard

if MM only gets 12 people to watch his fights than dana should be quick to give him the PPV cut tho. Thats the thing about % is that you only get what youre actually worth so either you draw big and get a big pay day or dont and get a small payday. the risk is now extended to the fighter opposed to just the promotion having stake in the success of the event and since the ufc is still opposed then obviously MM flat rate has been too low all along
        you dont have a sig

Comment

its def not like may/pac tho youre right that is so exaggerated its not even funny
          you dont have a sig

Comment

btw i heard ariel saying recently that p4p rankings arent even done by the UFC just a bunch of old reporters who got asked to be on a p4p panel some years back when it started, and now its those same people who do the rankings for the UFC still now. makes sense why the rankings are always shit
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post

TJ is the dumbest motherfucker when it comes to contracts lmao he def would take a paycut but that doesnt mean MM should. TJ literally had his wife negotiate his contact and then when he lost to dom he went back to making like 25/25 or some shit bc he said hed take a pay cut if he lost the title. I like TJ but what a retard

if MM only gets 12 people to watch his fights than dana should be quick to give him the PPV cut tho. Thats the thing about % is that you only get what youre actually worth so either you draw big and get a big pay day or dont and get a small payday. the risk is now extended to the fighter opposed to just the promotion having stake in the success of the event and since the ufc is still opposed then obviously MM flat rate has been too low all along
              Yeah, that's pretty dumb, but at least he's not bitching about money and contracts.

I think the problem with MM getting PPV points iirc he said he didn't want it for awhile, now he does along with more money. They can't have him headline a PPV it will flop, even with co-main it would flop unless it was a huge main event.

It probably comes down to more money and no PPV points or the same money and PPV points and MM wants both now and the UFC doesn't want to give it to him.

If I was MM I'd do anything to get this fight made and if he actually beat TJ he could make more demands and keep fighting cans.

Comment

I def think the fight will get done soon possibly next fight for each of them he just ducked so hard last time cuz it was too risky when he was so close to breaking the record
                Originally posted by Notsure
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

It's literally the only fight for MM if he takes any other fight than TJ he should just quit.

Comment

its gotta be the next fight for both of em I agree.

neither division has a clear cut number 1 contender so no holding up of the division like usually happens either
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

Yeah, good thing he got that Ray Borg fight out of the way.

Comment

yeah weird the ufc forced that fight on MM when he wanted the number 1 contender benivedez

but tbh it worked out for the best bc TJ has the belt now its an actual superfight. if MM beat TJ before people would have been all "Yeah TJ sucks now ever since he lost to Dom, cody is the real champ...MM is scared to fight cody"
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

That's how it's going to be if MM beats TJ anyway, tbh. If he does somehow beat TJ I'll definitely have multiple bulletproof excuses on why TJ lost and how MM isn't that good.

Comment

oh i know you will lol.

little mousey is never going to get his day in the sun.

maybe when they make a 115 mens division ppl will respect 125 kinda similar to when 135 started
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

I think it's just too shallow. Also Mighty Mouse has the stigma of being boring already. That never goes away even if he starts stopping people like he has been, it doesn't matter.

I think he's just fucked. Losing to TJ would be the best thing that could happen to him if TJ defends the belt. Nobody thinks anyone at 125 is going to beat MM, it's pointless to watch pretty much know he's going to win, stigma of being boring, tiny guys are already looked down upon.

He's fucked.

Comment

Imagine the UFC trying to promo a might mouse fight if he does beat TJ.

like welp you never know whats gonna happen haha
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X