General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moose
    replied
    https://youtu.be/pMNehWe9cxY

Damn. Chael took Ronda’s soul.

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

oh...so nothing new just you listening to Dana again.

Shoulder surgury takes at least 4 months to recover from, and thats why they were always discussing July as the potential date for the fight. He had surgury in the middle of january, no way anybody would ever be reday to start training camp for april lol
    Jimmy is definitely right. MM will be healed when. TJ is booked.

Why is MM willing I fight Cejudo? Lol

Leave a comment:

• Potijelli
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose View Post

Supposedly his shoulder didn't heal correctly, or is still healing or something along those lines.
    oh...so nothing new just you listening to Dana again.

Shoulder surgury takes at least 4 months to recover from, and thats why they were always discussing July as the potential date for the fight. He had surgury in the middle of january, no way anybody would ever be reday to start training camp for april lol

Leave a comment:

• Brokeback Jimmy
    replied
    Lmfao mm will be “healed” the second tj booked to fight someone else

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    Originally posted by Potijelli View Post

what happened? just his shoulder surgery still or another injury?
    Supposedly his shoulder didn't heal correctly, or is still healing or something along those lines.

Leave a comment:

• Potijelli
    replied
    Originally posted by Moose View Post
    Apparently Mighty Fag is going to be out for awhile. They should give TJ an interim at 125, really force this little faggot to fight.
    what happened? just his shoulder surgery still or another injury?

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    Apparently Mighty Fag is going to be out for awhile. They should give TJ an interim at 125, really force this little faggot to fight.

Leave a comment:

• Chaunce
    replied
    I dont see frankie moving down tbh, not sure that he can imo. that extra 10 pounds at his age would be abit rough to make but what do i know..

would love to watch frankie vs anyone legit any day of the week though. I think at his age he should take a few weeks off atleast, all these old fuckers are getting slept by the youngins and try to book fights a month after to prove they still got it and end up getting embarrassed again cough*cough*bitchping*cugh*cough etc.

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    Idk if he will beat him, but he could. Frankie probably hits harder than the average BW. TJ’s chin isn’t the best.

Who knows. It would be interesting.

Leave a comment:

• billybobjoe
    replied
    i dont think frankie could be tj tbh

maybe if we turn the clock back a few years but not right now

only guy beating tj is gonna prob be cody, i think tj finishes cruze of they fight again

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    Yeah, thought the same thing. I think Frankie has the tools to beat TJ too. He could bully a lot of 35'ers.

Leave a comment:

• Potijelli
    replied
    cub is the official gate keeper lets be honest

frankie said hed only move down for a title shot which makes sense at this point, i guess the cut is gonna be rough at his age too

Leave a comment:

• NFG
    replied
    I dont wanna see cub nor Frankie lose. I kinda wished he just moved down tbh

Leave a comment:

• Moose
    replied
    That definitely makes sense. The FW division is stacked, but past the top guys its stale. We'll probably see them all fight numerous times.

Leave a comment:

• Brokeback Jimmy
    replied
    If max beats ortega

aldo beats Stephens

frankie beats cub

they prob try doing max vs frankie again

Leave a comment:

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget