General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Mm wouldn't last a minute with Cody
    Originally posted by Notsure
    [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Yep. He knows that too, he's a coward. I kinda for the sake of argument understand why he won't go up in weight.

Cody is going to go down to his weight and he's backing out. Saying Cody has to defend his belt more.

How many times did Reis defend the title? He's comfortable fighting literal nobodies that can't beat him. As soon as someone who can easily beat him comes along he doesn't want to fight the best at his weight anymore.

Comment

Talking about some bullshit he'll go up to 145 to fight Conor, but won't fight anyone in the top 3 at 135.

Fucking lol.

Comment

if cody clearly outclasses TJ then KO's MM...he has to be one of the goats.

Comment

Cody wants TJ to pick a charity and he'll sell the tape of him knocking TJ out and donate the money to said charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Cody wants TJ to pick a charity and he'll sell the tape of him knocking TJ out and donate the money to said charity.
              honestly though....does anyone actually care about sparring footage?

Comment

I think Cody is bluffing. Although, the way T.J. has been talking about it lately it might have happened.

I don't care enough that I'd donate money, but if it comes out I'll watch it. I don't think anything in sparring means anything towards the actual fight, unless it did happen and he can use that to get into TJ's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Rader View Post
                  honestly though....does anyone actually care about sparring footage?
                  heres the charity

http://www.freshstarttattooremoval.org

idgaf about sparring footage but its the fact that TJ says it never happened and cody says he has it on film so one of them will look dumb if there is footage. my guess is its inbetween both of their stories. Cody probably rocked him or knocked him down. id be hilarious if he went out cold tho and still denied it
                  Originally posted by Eriko
                  you dont have a sig

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha.
                    @Poti

What happened to MM fighting anyone they put in front of him?

umm did i miss something? pretty sure Cody is scheduled to defend in a few months how could mighty mouse turn down a fight with when he hasnt even won that fight yet? especially bc if he loses aint nobody gonna wanna see cody if TJ is the champ

Not to mention MM will be ready for another fight before the TUF finale happens so theyre both gonna probably have one more fight before any real happens
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

He didn't want to fight TJ when he was champion, or Dom.

It's kind of obvious what's going on here. What happens of Cody starches TJ in 30 seconds, and he's cleared to fight right after?

Wouldn't that be something MM should want to do instead of fighting the number 37 guy?

Comment

Anyway, [MENTION=3282]Chaunce[/MENTION] I need the TUF links.

Comment

openload.co/f/AWEItQVx_48/The.Ultimate.Fighter.S25E01.HDTV.H264.Fight-BB.mp4

Comment

He didn't want to fight TJ when he was champion, or Dom.

It's kind of obvious what's going on here. What happens of Cody starches TJ in 30 seconds, and he's cleared to fight right after?

Wouldn't that be something MM should want to do instead of fighting the number 37 guy?
                            My point is that it doesnt make sense for MM not to fight until after july or whenever cody vs TJ is scheduled he might as well defend, break the record, and get paid in the meantime.

Even if Cody beats TJ in a split decision and wants to drop down to 125 it makes perfect sense then, and im sure if MM is actually offered the fight by the UFC he will take it.

But we are just speculating, the fact is that Cody is tied up right now and MM isnt ducking since he is bound by the champion clause to fight whoever they put in front of him at 125
                            you dont have a sig

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wOM1_Yoyq4"]Cody Garbrandt goes after T.J. Dillashaw | THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER - YouTube[/ame]

gooodamn he dam near broke his neck lmaooo

Cody : " dont invade my personal bubble"

starts walking into tj

cody def aint got to many brain cells but he fucking up snakeshaw for what he did to henan brar #neverfoget

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                                openload.co/f/AWEItQVx_48/The.Ultimate.Fighter.S25E01.HDTV.H264.Fight-BB.mp4
                                Thank you, sir.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X