General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

quit pretending like you have the option to watch in your brazillian ass village lololol
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

Dana said if Jon Jones is ready he'll fight Cormier at UFC 214.

"I'll fight Jon on my time, not when he's ready"-Cormier

Looks like fatty get wrecked by Uncle Dana again.

Comment

im injured -DC probably lol
        you dont have a sig

Comment

remember when bisping said he was def gonna fight romero like a million times after the gsp fight ?

well now hes saying fuck romero and wants to fight whittacker lmaooo

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
            lol mma math logic.

brad pickett also beat mighty mouse and got beat up by marlon vera. fuck mighty mouse for not asking for a fight with vera!!
            You think Mighty Mouse could beat Cody?

Why did Mighty Mouse essentially refuse to fight Dom then? Shouldn't he be asking for that fight? What happened to avenging your losses?

The point is he needs to shut his little faggot mouth if he's not going to fight any of them anyway. Stay in your little baby weight class with no real contenders so he can "break records".

Fuck, man I hate Anderson Silva, but at least he had to fight people that were somewhat talented.

Comment

Anyone know why Ariel turns off the comments on YouTube now?

Comment

he prob did some sneaky shit and doesnt want it to spread

his latest vids getting alot of dislikes too

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I think the dislikes are because the comments are turned off.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                    Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                    lol mma math logic.

brad pickett also beat mighty mouse and got beat up by marlon vera. fuck mighty mouse for not asking for a fight with vera!!
                    You think Mighty Mouse could beat Cody?

Why did Mighty Mouse essentially refuse to fight Dom then? Shouldn't he be asking for that fight? What happened to avenging your losses?

The point is he needs to shut his little faggot mouth if he's not going to fight any of them anyway. Stay in your little baby weight class with no real contenders so he can "break records".

Fuck, man I hate Anderson Silva, but at least he had to fight people that were somewhat talented.
                    I honestly dont know who would win. At 125 id assume mighty mouse and 135 id assume cody.

the point is he stands to gain nothing from fighting cody or dom (unless its for money which he is open to). The fight against dom made more sense bc of avenging your loses but nobody does that anymore and never change weight classes for it...especially when you are too small for the weight class.

You say he has to shut his mouth if he doesnt want to fight any of them but its not like he is out in the media talking shit and then turning down fights or i would agree. he will literally fight whoever they put him against, and i cant be mad at him bc the media keeps bringing up irrelevant shit

its like reverse tyron woodly and ppl still dislike him :duuno:

Anderson fought part time fighters for his defenses so ima pretend you arent arguing that james irvin and rich franklin are the kind of talented fighter MM needs to be relevant
                    you dont have a sig

Comment

I think the comments are off because it was a cesspool of mma alphaing with ppl arguing and shit.

I noticed they were turned off too because the top comment was always timestamps which was super useful
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

Of course he fights "anyone they put in front of him" because the entire division is garbage. He has everything to gain from fighting Cody, Dom, or TJ. did you see the ratings for the last event? Lol

If he wants to gain recognition, don't be a bitch. Guaranteed, even if he loses he'll get more respect from everyone.

Comment

You mean the UFC has everything to gain from MM going up and becoming a star to grant better ratings to the flyweight division? I dont disagree with that but MM gets paid the set amount in his contract plus a potential performance bonus so the ratings shouldnt matter to him

Right now he isnt looking to gain more recognition he is looking to break the title defense record and cement his place in history. Which I think is smart because beating anybody outside of Conor isnt going to do that more efficiently then breaking the record and continue to break it.

After his contract runs out and he has like 17 defenses or if they offer it for decent money than it makes more sense. But for now he might as well keep winning and banking for his kids while playing video games and fucking his white wife
                          you dont have a sig

Comment

He could have 100 defenses he's not getting paid anymore. He could definitely negotiate a new contract or modified contract if he'd be willing to go up in weight. He won't do it. He's scared. He can move up in weight, lose and still break the record. It's not a title defense anyway.

Comment

like you said he has nothing to lose, he will still be the champ so why is he scared? if he loses he goes back down, if he wins he goes back down and has some more fans. thats it

but how many pvps you think MM vs Cody sells ? There is a reason the fights not happening yet and its not bc MM is scared its because neither of them is a draw so whats the fuckin point? Dana aint paying MM shit if he beats cody, it just makes Codys stock drop and MM the same

Literally you dont like him bc he isnt being Tyron Woodly and asking for only super fights?
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

at least bbj admits that he is a size-cist
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X