General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

I just see the whole anderson vs gsp/jones situation as Dana learning from his mistakes in that these super fights arent going to be there forever so you better capitalize on them before your big draws go off and get there own dinosaur tv specials
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

'I saw Ronda shadowboxing at the beach. Her shadow won' - cyborg

robbie vs woodly set for ufc 201

hoping to gawd that woodly has to fight one more time to get the next title shot, dicks crossed its mai and he gets fucking rapped funny: BRAZIL

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post

robbie vs woodly set for ufc 201

hoping to gawd that woodly has to fight one more time to get the next title shot, dicks crossed its mai and he gets fucking rapped funny: BRAZIL
        you said its set for 201 and also that you hope woodly has to fight again before he gets a title shot (which i hope for too tbh)...but which one is it
        you dont have a sig

Comment

the bloody elbow article had a pic of robbie and condit fighting so my massive brain got confused smh

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

hope mai jumps out the crowd and puts woodly in a twister before he reaches the octogan tho

Comment

mai>>>>woodly

woodly such a diva cant wait to see him get tied up into a pretzel
              you dont have a sig

Comment

[QUOTE=billybobjoe;2033239]'I saw Ronda shadowboxing at the beach. Her shadow won' - cyborg

Yo that shit was funny but Rhonda would still give her that work
                sigpic

Comment

[quote=young vic;2033293]
                  Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                  'I saw Ronda shadowboxing at the beach. Her shadow won' - cyborg

Yo that shit was funny but Rhonda would still give her that work

Comment

Originally posted by Crow42 View Post
                    Originally posted by MMA View Post
                    Know what pisses me off?

Anderson Silva was UFC's biggest draw at the time, had 10 consecutive title defenses and was undefeated in UFC with 16 wins in a row with 11 knockouts 3 subs 2 UDs while carrying the undefeated streak for over 2,457 days and never got to fight who he wanted (Jon Jones or GSP)

but Conor McGregor who went 7-0 fighting 4 shit fighters and only 3 worth a fuck who has yet to defend his title got to jump weight to fight for another title right off the bat just because he wanted to.

Fuck Dana White
                    Yeah
                    That's how it is
                    Dana fucking retarted tho as shown years ago
                    When he did a complete 180

"No woman will ever fight for the UFC "
                    (Year later)
                    "I would like introduce our new champion Ronda "

I think the difference between Conor and the Spider is that Conor draws more than the spider now , so ofcourse Dana will jump though hoops

But I always felt like Dana didn't like Brazil for some reason
                    Brazil tho >>
                    Who you got winning between silva and uriah hall?

I don't think this will end well for silva

Comment

silva will win easily imo

silva gonna lay back an let hall jump around and then catch em

Comment

hall is also only a purple belt iirc

so silva could pretty easily submit him

Comment

Hall will knock Silva the fuck out..

Fuck Anderson Silva!!
                          TDE

sigpic

Comment

crack fiend got a big mouth

garuntee he ain willing to match it with a rep bet

Comment

Just waiting for you to make the UFC 198 thread, bbj.

Anderson gonna get murked in front of his people..
                              TDE

sigpic

Comment

when will claudia vs joanna take place, I know its the ultimate fighter finale but does anyone when that is or when it might be?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X