General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

ahh ok, i cant disagree cause I bought those fights where he consecutively went to decision, (diaz, shields, etc) but he dominated those fights and didn't let them win a round. then had a classic with hendricks & got the W , GSP>

Comment

exclusive gsp content :http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zgcmLsL4sg
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

undefeated for a decade, GSP! CANADA! I
        hope you're wrong moose & he comes back , puts canada on his back and shows who the true king is cause it would be pretty shitty for a ufc legend to return for some gay superfight. money def not the reason, mcgregor/gsp would be dope though.

Comment

Can't lie Hendricks vs GSP was a good fight. GSP getting the W is the only downside.

He might come back, anything is possible, but I don't see it long term. That's why I said super fight. That's the only thing that makes sense to me personally. GSP has nothing left to prove. He's widely considered one of the goats. Why risk it? The only thing I could think of is re-match with Hendricks to silence the doubters, but it wouldn't be what it could have been, or a super fight.

Comment

GSP could finish McNugget at least.

Comment

holy fuck [MENTION=25859]billybobjoe[/MENTION] did you see maia's next opponent? the ufc really wont give him anybody on top no matter what haha matt brown is gonna get pretzeled
              you dont have a sig

Comment

theres like 6-7 good fights on that ufc 198 card tho
                you dont have a sig

Comment

for leaking mcgregor/diaz pt2

Comment

Nothing of value was lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      Nothing of value was lost.

if its one thing people hate its arieal fagwanny

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

this would be the #1 superfight they'd try and make, it would def be the biggest ufc draw ever. I see GSP winning that too unless mcgregor can knock him out early.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                          holy fuck [MENTION=25859]billybobjoe[/MENTION] did you see maia's next opponent? the ufc really wont give him anybody on top no matter what haha matt brown is gonna get pretzeled
                          damian mai in bad situatuation tbh, his division is prob the best division atm, its not even clear whos fighting lawler, but most likely its woodly

then theres wonderboy vs rory, winner of that def getting the title shot after woodly most likely

and then theres condit who imo beat lawler, he says if he deosnt get a rematch he gonna retire..

so even after damian wins the mother fucker is still behind like 4 dudes smh

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

he knos he aint getting a title shot with that many people ahead of him so instead of waiting for a year or so hes gonna fight and make that cash

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                              this would be the #1 superfight they'd try and make, it would def be the biggest ufc draw ever. I see GSP winning that too unless mcgregor can knock him out early.
                              mcgregor aint got that power at 155 no way hes got it against a big 170 pounder

gsp would break him in the first 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                                McNugget just got smashed by Nate Diaz.

GSP would mop the floor with him. No chance McNugget knocks him out.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X