General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

If that's all they got on Jones he could get off.

Comment

They talk about this a bit on the podcast but apparently Jons supplement company GAT is saying there is no way that he tested positive because of their supplements even tho he took TESTAGEN but then there is this straight from their website :

"SUBSTANCE TEST WARNING! Bodybuilders and other athletes subjected to substance testing should never use this product unless first approved by the validating organization. Product may cause a drug test result called False Positive (urine or blood)."
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

I mean its a testosterone booster called testagen and the instructions tell you to cycle it on and off so i dunno how jon could have possibly missed this one

/s
        you dont have a sig

Comment

el cucuy fighting tomorrow against some undefeated nobody. mannnn im still so upset kabib vs cucuy woulda been fight of the year. connor mcgregor better pack 8 lunches if he thinks hes fucking with this division
          you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
            el cucuy fighting tomorrow against some undefeated nobody. mannnn im still so upset kabib vs cucuy woulda been fight of the year. connor mcgregor better pack 8 lunches if he thinks hes fucking with this division
            What happened to Chiasa or however you spell it?
            The 2 dudes from Looking For a Fight are fighting too aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              michael got hurt i think he hurt his back or some shit.

yee the looking for a fight guys are on the early prelims.
              you dont have a sig

Comment

michael got hurt i think he hurt his back or some shit.

yee the looking for a fight guys are on the early prelims.
                Oh, I didn't see that he was out.

Thanks.

Comment

Khabib would destroy El Cuckuy.

Comment

Hollow would beat your asses

Comment

Hollow got beat up by John John, bye-bye.

Comment

Khabib would destroy El Cuckuy.
                        TDE

sigpic

Comment

khabib would wreck the whole division

pretty excited for this card solely because the last few fightnights have been pretty damn good cards

Comment

on a sidenote: I think the WME will make the UFC a better place, they got so many connections to other medias that I believe that the UFC will reach new heights in terms of exposure. I am hoping for better pay, not just for the current fighters, but to make the sport seem more appealing to more athletes so we dont lose guys with ridiculous potential to other sports such as football or basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                              on a sidenote: I think the WME will make the UFC a better place, they got so many connections to other medias that I believe that the UFC will reach new heights in terms of exposure. I am hoping for better pay, not just for the current fighters, but to make the sport seem more appealing to more athletes so we dont lose guys with ridiculous potential to other sports such as football or basketball.
                              I think from the sale the Reebok deal becomes null too.

I won't go as far as saying it will be better, but it definitely could be. I'm interested to see where it goes. If not Bellator takeover!

Comment

Originally posted by danmcfart View Post
                                I think from the sale the Reebok deal becomes null too.

I won't go as far as saying it will be better, but it definitely could be. I'm interested to see where it goes. If not Bellator takeover!

Reebok already announced that their contract is unaffected by the sale of the UFC. Which makes sense because by buy the UFC theyd be buying the 6-year reebok contract. So fighters are still gonna be getting scammed till like dec 2021
                                you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X