General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to think Frankie would beat TJ, idk right now. I still think it would be a good fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Lockhart said he can get Frankie to 125, that would be interesting.
      Ive been saying this for years!

george lockhart interview was dope AF one of the best JRE in a while joe actually picked his brain and shut up a bit.

john kavanugh should have been on a seperate podcast bc he barely spoke after the first 15 mins lol
      Originally posted by Eriko
      you dont have a sig

Comment

• conor mcgregor proving he is the best on saturday. even tho conor got choked out again khabib still taking a way bigger L

cant imagine how far under someone skin youd have to get that after you beat them up youre still not satisfied

khabib out there acting like conor and dannis ran train on his virgin sister
        you dont have a sig

Comment

• 2018 wasnt a good year for me MMA wise. all my horses dropping out of the race.

thank god for the new pledged Torontonian Max Holloway or id barely have a leg to stand on
          you dont have a sig

Comment

• Khabib solidified his spot as GOAT. Come on, you can't look at Dillon Danis and not want to attack him. Khabib just acted on that urge.

Comment

• Anyone follow the Wilder/Fury shit? Pretty good, I must say.

Comment

• Can we all agree woodly would destroy both Conor and khabib?

Comment

• Conor, yes. Khabib would be a tough fight. Smaller weight cut for Khabib will give him better cardio, his pressure, I think he could break Woodley. I think Khabib has a better chance at beating Woodley than Colby, and I like Colby's chances to beat Woodley.

Comment

• "We lost the match but won the battle.
                    The war goes on'

connor is mental unstable , dustin out with an injury, mcnugget should step in if hes smart tbh

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Nate vs Dustin is off, Valentina vs whoever is off, DC vs Lewis is on 230 now.

What the fuck is this garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                        "We lost the match but won the battle.
                        The war goes on'

connor is mental unstable , dustin out with an injury, mcnugget should step in if hes smart tbh
                        Lol Conor lost the match, the battle, the war, and everything in between. Ireland is officially Russian territory. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                          "We lost the match but won the battle.
                          The war goes on'

Misread this as mentally unstoppable. He loses then wants to rematch despite the odds. Most people would pick and choice their fights more carefully McGregor don't give a fuck.

Comment

Lol Conor lost the match, the battle, the war, and everything in between. Ireland is officially Russian territory. Couldn't have asked for a better outcome imo.
                            He came out the fight with 3 mil while the champ came out with $0. He won.

Comment

Nate vs Dustin is off, Valentina vs whoever is off, DC vs Lewis is on 230 now.

What the fuck is this garbage.
                              tf DC vs Lewis is dumbest shit one sided shit ever. What happen to nate vs dustin? I'm guessing pot head nate rather sit at home smoking his brains out?

Comment

• My guess on Lewis vs DC is that Brock Lesnar tested positive (they don't release the results anymore). Jon Jones vs Gustaffson is confirmed for 232 I think. All leading up to Jon vs DC 3 at HW after Jon gets the LHW belt back. As far as Nate vs Dustin, Dustin is out he got an undisclosed injury. May be something behind the scenes to set up Conor vs Nate 3. Robin Williams

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X