General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

The only reason I don't mind the wmma main event is because I can turn it off after the Lesnar/Hunt fight like everybody else.

Comment

Someone make the joanna vs claudia fight thread im gonna be working till I passout today smh, ill prob be back for the event

And when I say someone I mean someone whos name rhymes with goose, [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION]

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

reports coming out that Jones B sample also tested positive

the whole situation is weird to me because Jones last fight he was considered clean, and I am trying to get him the benefit of the doubt that this was a one time thing of him using PEDs

Jones....dunno if hes the goat anymore :\

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKq0bxKyEKc"]Mystic Mac ain't got shit on Mystic Jones predictions - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I personally dont think he purposefully cheated and i know alot of people feel the same way but its all but guaranteed he gets a 2 year vacation, its a damn shame man.

2 year minimum for your first fail is kinda bullshit to me, Especially when the majority of the substances banned are sleep aids, blood thinners or red blood cell boosters random shit like that.

It should be 6 months and then youre on a special probation where youre tested frequently like once a month or once every couple weeks for another 6 months and if you fail one of them then youre banned for 2 years.

Olympic competitors get banned 4 years when they fail but thats how long it is inbetween olympics, fighting alot different since fighters can fight several times a year if lucky so them settling on a 2 year ban seems unfair af.

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
            Originally posted by Real Badman View Post
            Lmao at a wmma title fight headlining UFC 200
            its a tough distinction with tits like that but its a long way from a wmma fight

main is tate nunes now

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
              I personally dont think he purposefully cheated and i know alot of people feel the same way but its all but guaranteed he gets a 2 year vacation, its a damn shame man.

2 year minimum for your first fail is kinda bullshit to me, Especially when the majority of the substances banned are sleep aids, blood thinners or red blood cell boosters random shit like that.

It should be 6 months and then youre on a special probation where youre tested frequently like once a month or once every couple weeks for another 6 months and if you fail one of them then youre banned for 2 years.

Olympic competitors get banned 4 years when they fail but thats how long it is inbetween olympics, fighting alot different since fighters can fight several times a year if lucky so them settling on a 2 year ban seems unfair af.
              he does have a previous cocaine test... not that it was peds or anything but the way the NAC acts theyll surely take it into consideration

Comment

yeah 2 years sounds reasonable due to his past record

Comment

He has no past record with NSAC as he was never supposed to be tested for cocaine and the results leaked which means he could have taken them to court. On top of that cocaine is not prohibited out of competition.

That is why he was never suspended by the Commission but by the UFC so this is his first offence. He will be doing 2 years easy.

Comment

Suck my dixk braZil

:funny;

Comment

Yeah Jon was never suppose to have his cocaine test made public but the UFC fined him for breaking their sportsman policy or w.e and thats it. Also since he was never tested positive under USADA that should be more relevant.

Im thinking best case scenario 6 months like yoel got worst case i guess is 2 years tho.

either way no MSG unless USADA burries this quick with the money mayweather treatment
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

claudia bean joanna first three rounds dont give a fuck wht no one says

that was an actually robbery wtf

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                          Someone make the joanna vs claudia fight thread im gonna be working till I passout today smh, ill prob be back for the event

And when I say someone I mean someone whos name rhymes with goose, [MENTION=19872]Moose[/MENTION]
                          smh moose letting me down when it counted most

Comment

Joanna 10-8 the last two imo

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                              claudia bean joanna first three rounds dont give a fuck wht no one says

that was an actually robbery wtf
                              BBJ SCORE CARD
                              Claudia

10 10 10 8 8 = 46
                              JJ Champion
                              9 9 9 10 10 = 47

unless 80 strikes to 4 isnt a 10-8
                              Originally posted by Eriko
                              you dont have a sig

Comment

Bout to watch the last 2 nights of fights now I guess cuz I need to watch something or I'm gonna go crazy
                                sigpic
                                Professional amount-of-jellybeans-in-a-jar guesser.

Negging your alts since 2013

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X