General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ponzi vs usman is apparently happening too
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

• @MMAheads

I need clarification on something. McGregor loses his title (he has 0 titles now) once kabib vs ferguson goes down right?

So he never defended either one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
        @MMAheads

I need clarification on something. McGregor loses his title (he has 0 titles now) once kabib vs ferguson goes down right?

So he never defended either one?
        Correct.

He has never defended a belt his entire career even in the organizations pre-UFC.

Comment

• I seen somewhere that Cejudo said they’re already in talks.

Yeah, Usman vs Ponzi confirmed for the main event in Chile.

Comment

• Gokhan Saki confirmed on 226 vs TBA
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• Khabib bodied the shit out of Tony on the phone conference.

Comment

• i gotta say again dj is such a fucking punk

tj is the champion of his division, he aint even asking for a catch weight

hes going to mighty mouses weight and he stays bitching about pay, its fucking dumb

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• how u gonna ask for more when tj woulda been the #1 contender in your weight class if he chooses to drop his belt and actually move down in weight

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                    i gotta say again dj is such a fucking punk

tj is the champion of his division, he aint even asking for a catch weight

hes going to mighty mouses weight and he stays bitching about pay, its fucking dumb
                    The funny thing is, they offered MM his initial requests, then he wanted more, I don't know if the UFC accepted, but then he's injured again. He's such a fucking coward. It's literally the only MM fight that anyone has wanted to see.

Comment

• machida vs vitor

better late than never i guess, vitor rushes, machida counters

should be good

Comment

• https://youtu.be/4dMqn7eBd4Y

”Chael with 2 belts how would that look”
                        I’d hit Bader over the head with one and shove the other up his ass.

Lmao. Chael >>>

Comment

• chael should be on the bachelor lol

Comment

• Lmao. I'd watch anything Chael is on.

Comment

• chael roasting women on tv after they confess there love to him would fucking hilarious

chaels face is what i imagine a troll would look like irl

Comment

• MM arguably angling for the mayweather fight, i hope he doesnt get it though..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X