General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if it does go down in brazil and colby doesnt at least have one attempt on his life than brazil really has nothing left going for them
    Originally posted by Eriko
    you dont have a sig

Comment

• Colby >>>

Fuck Brazil!
      Fuck Woodley!
      Fuck RDA!
      Fuck Anderson Silva!

Comment

• Serious question though, what's Woodley's excuse for not fighting? Torn pussy?

Comment

• Lmao apparently something with his shoulder and he will be ready by july

till vs wonderboy confirmed Liverpool main event

and according to dana he’s given up on tj vs dj (u can probably guess who’s to blame here) and is just gonna have tj defend the BW title against some1

naybe a rematch vs either cruz or Cody while moraes and riveria fight for next shot
          Originally posted by Notsure
          [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• you cant be called the greatest when your ducking fights so blatantly

the day he loses i will laugh my ass off at that little midget as muthafuker

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• till vs wonderboy is set !!!

if till can ko wonderboy that would be crazy

im on the till hype train but this match really gonna prove where he stands

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Yeah I’m big on the till hype train think he might actually be the best welterweight rn that’s prob premature tho

i think colby Beats RDA then woodley Beats colby in another insufferably boring title defense
                [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• I think its forsure premature to give Till all this hype for walking down cowboy the way he did. But the Kid got the stature n skills to be formidable. Seems like everyone thats worked with him says hes the truth but you gotta prove it in the cage at the end of the day.

So if this fight actually does go down it will be interesting to see where Till is in his progression vs someone weird like wonderboy.

Woodley apparently had/has ligament n nerve damage in his shoulder same shit he was talking about on Rogan a few months back, but hes def sandbagging abit, he wants to be on the July card vs someone big, thats been his angle the entire time.

Comment

• The annoying thing is he’s holding out and angling for fights that aren’t gonna happen

nicks not coming back, nates waiting for Conor and gsp is retired there is no money fight he’s holding out for nothing so props to dana for doing this dana bless

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      Serious question though, what's Woodley's excuse for not fighting? Torn pussy?
                      he had shoulder surgury on his laburnum
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                        The annoying thing is he’s holding out and angling for fights that aren’t gonna happen

nicks not coming back, nates waiting for Conor and gsp is retired there is no money fight he’s holding out for nothing so props to dana for doing this dana bless
                        Yeah. The thing is, he's not the money fight for anyone. Nobody wants to see Woodley vs someone that's a star. Most want to see Woodley vs Colby or RDA. Instead of being a bitch he needs to take the Holloway route of not being a hoe, fighting anyone they put in there and become the draw.

Comment

• woodly aint a draw, thats why he waiting for international fight week

hewants to be put a stack card and get carried to high ppv numbers

woodly a real pussy, shout out to rda and colby for fighting tho, especiially rda, he coulda just and waited for a title shot

Comment

• Frankie didnt move down huh
                            :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                            Originally posted by EllC
                            no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                            "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

• Holloway
                              Ortega
                              Aldo
                              Edgar

Rankings look good to me. Frankie beat pretty much everyone below him.

Comment

• If max beats ortega

aldo beats Stephens

frankie beats cub

they prob try doing max vs frankie again

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X