• Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 16/17

linked with gelson martins as an alternative to salah

he good? [MENTION=24731]Tom Yam[/MENTION]

Comment

Strongest links atm are:
      Kylian Mbappe. 120m offer rumoured, not sure if everythings true. Going to drag out, sceptical we land him but can monaco really turn that offer down for an 18 year old regardless of potential? Crazy money!
      Alexandre Lacazette. 3rd yr straight, seems like a Plan B but is Plan A material. No CL could be obstacle.
      Jean-Michael Seri. Lots of clubs interested, Nice seems to want 40m euros which is a bit much, should be looking at alternatives imo
      Thomas Lemar, not really concrete probably cause of Mbappe focus, but would be an excellent addition for us imo

Last night report from Colombia we've joined for James Rodriguez, seems pretty unlikely to me but he is at discount value atm so who knows.
      Hector Bellerin might leave now so we might have to focus on players like Hysaj and Semedo too

Gonna be hectic for sure but I love transfer talk so Im cool w it
      Originally posted by Neon Eriko
      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
      Originally posted by nick216
      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

I really really want Corentin Tolisso hope Wenger doesn't let him walk to Chelsea without bidding hed he a perfect partner for Xhaka

Comment

he's really good [MENTION=32650]beefy[/MENTION], just needs to improve on his decision making/finishing. super fast and probably the best dribbler around atm

edit; around=country wise
          E Pluribus Unum
          1 9 0 4

Comment

salah

hope roma get a dece replacement

how u feel bout lacazette skandy?

he has amazin stats but idk its kinda weird the way hes 26 and still in french league u woulda thought some1 woudlve scooped him earlier. im hopin hes more Djiibril Cisse than henry if it goes thru

Comment

i love lacazette and ive been wanting him for years im happy wenger finally seen the light. If we land him and Thomas Lemar I'd happily bin our Mbappe interest. Still lots of uncertainty re. AS and MO but if we add the 2 frenchies to that attack we're mounting up a serious challenge imo

would love to see another CM incoming but main priority is getting rid of alot of deadwood like Gibbs, Wilshere, Debuchy etc.

Comment

Not convinced at all re. Salah. Might have improved but 40 million is alot of money for someone who couldnt even get a look in at Chelsea before and was basically a speed merchant, but time will tell. Ur frontline looking good to go tbh but u (for the 4th consec season lol) need defenders badly

City the most frightening team out now tbh especially if they land Mendy or Bertrand.

Comment

i just can't judge a young player from not getting given much of a chance under mourinho and chelsea so it doesn't bother me at all. maybe if they'd given him longer than 6 months lmao. they werent invested in him at all

yea its weird we havent been linked with a CB after van dijk at all so alot of liverpool fans still hopin we gonna be in for him

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
                    few options possible here.

1. Arsenal testing Lyon to see how they respond.
                    2. Arsenal already having a 2nd bid ready but see if they can unsettle the player.
                    3. Arsenal testing another team by showing they have multiple options going.
                    4. Arsenal being Arsenal and make a lowball offer that goes against all logic going.

my bet would be option 4 but Wenger is rarely that obvious.
                    Lacazette been my favorite target for a while, I really hope we're getting him.

Comment

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

Originally posted by Little Drummer Bino View Post
                      Lacazette goin somewhere better imo

i dont think benteke worth 30mil+ but if hes our main target id prefer we jus pay it n get him in for mostly full pre season
                      tru

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko View Post
                        word you need a lacazette tier. this is more like a step below shaqiri
                        the oracle had spoken

Originally posted by beefy View Post
                        just read that u bout to make another £35mil bid for lacazette

lyon aint sellin for less than 50 imo, and i doubt u gonna pay that so seems kinda pointless
                        exposed as john cross

Comment

ah peeping these old Lacazette posts is so aesthetically pleasing

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
                              Originally posted by Little Drummer Bino View Post
                              Lacazette goin somewhere better imo

i dont think benteke worth 30mil+ but if hes our main target id prefer we jus pay it n get him in for mostly full pre season
                              tru
                              if any 1 had wanted him then then he would of

But turns out the scouts did the scoutin and realised he was Trash and now u got so desperate u bought him and hes goin to be trash

Comment

mean while liverpool bout to do somethin special and win the league without makin the signings we need to

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X