• Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 16/17

i disagree with you on a lot of stuff
    E Pluribus Unum
    1 9 0 4

Comment

oliver torres signs to porto, rafa silva likely to follow route, diogo jota (atleti) likely to sign on a loan too

sporting lisbon signed douglas (cb), some brazilian andré dubbed andré "balada" (roughly translates to andré "dance party" so there's that) and are trying to sell slimani to leicester so that they can sign bas dost

benfica trying to sign rafa silva, had a beginning of an agreement, but braga is trying to be slick and ship him to porto. rafa a benfiquista too iinm
      E Pluribus Unum
      1 9 0 4

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Yam View Post

and yet you are unable to further your thoughts on the subject? sounds like you have a real solid foundation there for your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by metroplekz View Post
          Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
          His stats besides goals scored are generally better than Griezmann
          difference being griezmann is better by some margin, and also has the nerves and ability to deliver when told to step up. something lacazette have been unable to do for two straight seasons. when called upon he goes mia. which is why he got left out of every national squad under the sun, and why deschamps went as far as to drag gignac from fucking mexico into the euro squad over him.

and lacazette's been given plenty chances.

that's great but I was talking about Perez having better stats than Griezmann
          (besides goals scored but that's logical if u play for a top 3 team instead of the 15th)
          Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
          Originally posted by nick216
          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
            that's great but I was talking about Perez
            so you are just trying to be funny then? perez has done nothing up until this point, and he's 27 he had a okay season last year but there's nothing to support that he's even a ''late bloomer''

i understand the frustration with wenger at the helm, but try and atleast keep it realistic. be better off given gnabry his due then hoping for this guy to be the one to put you over the top.

there's potential in arsenal, you have some solid pieces, but way to much deadweight that is just kept around year after year for fuck knows what reason really.

Comment

im not trying to be funny sir, also I reset my expectance of nearly all players every 1 or 2 seasons, I like to look at form rather than history and if I see things like this it gets me more excited about a signing than just a name, club, position and whatever the fuck hes done from 2010-2015 lmao

also the fact that Barcelona wanted him and are now settling for their alternative Alcacer does me good. the more I read about this guy background- and playwise the more I understand his potential value to my club. Yes he could prove me wrong and show that it's a 'one season wonder' but we signed Leicester's head of scouting recently and have 9 months of work on him.

He'll be good and hopefully a late blossomer.

Shkodran Mustafi is also a very good signing, u'd think a bit on the expensive side but when I compare it to Bailly, Mangala, Otamendi and Stones + the bids Chelsea made on Koulibaly and Romagnoli and I conclude it's not that bad of a deal I guess. Guy is 25, GERMAN, captained Valencia and is a ready-made player with peak years to come.

Comment

We're signing players to address problems/gaps in our squad what is this I want my Arsenal back

Comment

you can't really make comparasins like that though, especially not between deportivo and atleti, they play completly opposite styles of football.

stones price is heavily inflated though due to the fact that it's the prem, and he's english.

also, lucas perez was in the squad that travelled to betis earlier today. so he sure as shit isn't doing any medical today (or probably not during the weekend either)

Comment

also, lucas perez was in the squad that travelled to betis earlier today. so he sure as shit isn't doing any medical today (or probably not during the weekend either)
                    do research if ur gonna patronise my claim lol
                    [ame]https://twitter.com/RCDeportivo/status/768890786704420864[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Yam View Post

and yet you are unable to further your thoughts on the subject? sounds like you have a real solid foundation there for your opinion.
                      well i dont think ibra is physically more incredible than ronnie for instance. i dont see how anybody could look at it like that, if there's anything certain to be impressive bout ronnie is his physical prowess. ibra is still a beast

mane looks like something special, sterling doesnt look like just a bag of pace

maybe its not the amount of stuff i disagree with you on, it's how much i disagree i guess. i like most of the teams u like tbh
                      E Pluribus Unum
                      1 9 0 4

Comment

in terms of goals scored, and also the adaptability he's shown throughout the years. he's 34 (turning 35) and still growing as a player. where as with ronaldo you can see that even at 30 he's lost quite a bit already, his explosiveness right now is nowhere near where it was a 3-4 years back, and that's where alot of his prowess comes from, his ability to explode and accelerate.

and mané is a good player, but he hasn't grown much at all from when he was at salzburg through his years at soton, he still goes missing in games (just like he did at salzburg) he's just a very uneven player, and he has been his entire career thus far.

and yeah, sterling really is just a bag of pace, he looked good when he had suarez serving him in liverpool for 1,5 seasons, done fuck all in the national team except lose the ball. he lacks a ton in player intelligence, very intrested to see how he'll react to having to compete with sane for a spot.

Comment

mane has had gr8 numbers thru his career and hes 2/2 in Doep games so far

we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post

we'll see
                            nearly 70 matches for soton, and barely 20 goals. that sure as fuck aren't very impressive numbers. not for a 24 year old player. even in rb salzburg who at the time were shitting on teams in their league his numbers weren't really up there.

pretty sure they played him as a striker aswell most of the time then.

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post

we'll see
                              nearly 70 matches for soton, and barely 20 goals. that sure as fuck aren't very impressive numbers. not for a 24 year old player.
                              underlying numbers i actually meant but 1 in 3 is a great goal return from a winger

and he brings a lot more too, things we're lacking

i'm not saying he gon be one of the best players in europe but hes dope af and lookin like he'll be one of our most important players rn

Comment

he isn't consistent though, which is his biggest knock. he'll explode one game and score a hattrick, and then he'll go missing three-four games, then he'll score two and maybe an assist, and then the pattern repeats.

i like mané as a player, his ability to take on players is impressive, but he really struggles to stay consistent.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X