Mafia 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mafia 3

Game is amazing. Honestly can't play it during the week or I'll stay up all night. Only a few hours in but the story line is super dope and its got that GTA feel when doing missions.
    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Re: Mafia 3

Was thinking about picking it up because although it's an open-world feel like GTA, the setting and themes will make it more realistic to the time and whatnot.

But I heard the customization for the character is non-existent or something? Read about the developers creating a free update or DLC down the line to give free clothing selections and stuff.

Probably gonna pick up this week regardless.
    🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

I ran into a bug so bad yesterday. The sun kept moving at a fast rate. Part of the sky was blue and over my driving area was dark. It really pissed me off to the point that I'm waiting for them to release a patch to fix it.

Comment

Mafia 3 and GOW4 are solid releases for Xbox but if they want to compete with the new God Of War that's bouta drop on Playstation then they need a new Prince of Persia ASAP.
        The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
        ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Niggaween View Post
          Was thinking about picking it up because although it's an open-world feel like GTA, the setting and themes will make it more realistic to the time and whatnot.

But I heard the customization for the character is non-existent or something? Read about the developers creating a free update or DLC down the line to give free clothing selections and stuff.

Probably gonna pick up this week regardless.

That is true I never thought of that. Now that I do I haven't seen any hair dressers or clothing stores on the map legend. All in all I would rate the game 9/10 and I'm a tough critic

Comment

Been playing it for the past 3-4 days. In my opinion.... it's not worth the full price as is.

The story is solid and the gameplay mechanics have a good sense of direction, but it's just too full of bugs (not game-breaking, but still) to call this a completed release.

The sky's colors randomly switch when riding in a vehicle when looking in the rear-view mirror (the sky will appear bright ahead of you but dark in the mirror). Pedestrians are a bit lifeless and lack diversity; sometimes you'll see two different character models wearing the same outfit walk by each other multiple times. Cars can't hit you if you walk in front of them while they speed, you'll sorta just slide while taking damage. Driving is okay, steering could be better. Lots of texture pops. Can't change your clothes; developers claim to be working on adding more customization because there isn't much.

The list goes on. It's overall feel is similar to that of a beta.

Comment

Have they released any patch updates yet though? It's still a very new release, I'm sure once the updates start coming in and DLC's it'll patch all the bugs

Would you say it's better than Gears of War though? They released around the same time and I'm yet to purchase either one...

Comment

They need patches ASAP, once that gets done it'll be amazing. But even right now it's good, the story's too well-written.

Comment

Xbox had a fairly good little last quarter release here with a few games, but they definitely are gonna take a beating when God of War releases on PlayStation, that game looks absolutely phenomenal. Xbox does have the new mass effect dropping early 2017 though so we will see, but as of right now, the gameplay visuals I've seen from both the new Spider-Man and God of War has PlayStation looking pretty advanced visually.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SljB_5WWOho[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vv3NIPLtQTE[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F7qYaDWe74[/ame]

Comment

Andromeda.

Comment

just got this game, lovin the story and the race relation issues but fuck is this game repetitive....

diggin how Vito is back in the game and main character is enjoyable, clay is like a black superhero vs the KKK in this game lolol

I am having a hard time picking this game back up since it feels like im running errands, i might just return it and just watch all the cutscenes on youtube tbh

Back to overwatch for me

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                        Have they released any patch updates yet though? It's still a very new release, I'm sure once the updates start coming in and DLC's it'll patch all the bugs

Would you say it's better than Gears of War thou
                        gh? They released around the same time and I'm yet to purchase either one...
                        New update coming Thursdsy. I would get Mafia 3 definitily if I was you. Preordered Resident Evil today comes out in January

Comment

I'm a bonus hunter and sport betting is my hunting grounds. Was surprised by how easy it was to get my bonus! I just never know when to stop, but I do set limits as better to be safe and have a bit of fun than end up in stupid dept, so be careful.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X