NU JERZEY TWORK JAKKBOY MAINE AND SNAKE EYEZ GO TO WAR OVER DOT MOB vs GOOONIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef NU JERZEY TWORK JAKKBOY MAINE AND SNAKE EYEZ GO TO WAR OVER DOT MOB vs GOOONIES

Snake is in his feelings. So much that he says that Twork is a clone.

Re: NU JERZEY TWORK JAKKBOY MAINE AND SNAKE EYEZ GO TO WAR OVER DOT MOB vs GOOONIES

Twork is big boy'n him.

Comment

Re: NU JERZEY TWORK JAKKBOY MAINE AND SNAKE EYEZ GO TO WAR OVER DOT MOB vs GOOONIES

"You gotta keep battlin, I don't" LMAOOO
      🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

y this nigga on YouTube live talking bout he trap everybody smh. Yall just talking battle rap leave dat over there. Loooooool @ come be a goonie we'll make u better. Smake got emotional when the realisation that dottmobb don't support this man kicked in.

Comment

Dotmobb aint shit nowadays. I don't even count cavegang. I never considered dotmobb to be like nyb either. Mook constantly get deals and don't put his crew on. Mr Pre$ident(tall black nigga back in the smack dvd era) has made more money than Mook. Rex out here looking bad and only 30.

Comment

You could tell Twork's words hit Snake hard when he said how Dot Mob wasn't checkin for any of his battles.

Comment

Start yellin at a nigga after he spit facts.

Comment

Snake wants to join the goonies but he's going to be forced to say

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X