RBE PRESENTS: O RED VS SHOWOFF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official RBE PRESENTS: O RED VS SHOWOFF

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yePHk0eROIc"]O RED VS SHOWOFF RAP BATTLE - RBE - YouTube[/ame]
    Sneakers Neva Sliding

Re: RBE PRESENTS: O RED VS SHOWOFF

showoff got fuckin bodied

Comment

Damn Show, nigga needs to learn how to match the energy man. Red barked on this nigga and he whispered half the battle. Bars weren't terrible but he ain't sell none of that shit, on stage lookin timid af.

Oh well though, Ima need to see Red vs Brizz on the next mainstage.

Comment

o Red is fire BUT he is an awful performer tho this what he does:

whenever hes gettin a big reaction on a crazy bar he tries to kill that shit quick, and right after that he spits a weaker line.like when u do all that the crowd is expectin somethin fire, if u aint gon spit somethin crazy just let them react....

i get it hes scared of chokin but damn that shit be annoyin. but other than that he won this easy

Comment

Every battle I watch is recycled bars like 20 seconds in .... tsu da feds

Comment

O red 3-0

You could feel showoff's soul leave in that 3rd round.
            I wish niggas would learn to stop talking during the other niggas rounds.

That's exactly what they want. Most vets craft bars to make it look worse when you respond to what they ask.

Comment

o red third beginner was bad. they clearly said it was a type o. so that dont mean show signed a contract. it meant they put shows name on something that wasnt his. unless i missed something....
              round two was better by o red. but that was a real choke. so as a man of my word i have to auto give that to show off. it was a real choke. not a slip. thats why
              first round was fuckin fire froom o red. second was like that but he choked. that o red is almost unbeatable. i miss that red.. glad he coming back
              this battle as far as judging goes is a lot closer than the comments say. but i got 2-1 red..
              MR.SANDMAN

Comment

after reds first 8 in his third. he starting fuckin cookin. nice
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

"...like competitive legs lacerated."

I get you have to make scenarios for a bar but wtf.
                  🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

only watched the 1st round from both, off the strength of that joint 3-0 O-Red.
                    Show Off just not fit for a guy of this caliber Show could spit the illest Lee Nails scheme about cuticles and shit all he want but its not enough for Reds performance and wild bars. Although i miss the ole Red with dreads where he'd spit some nutty shit and laugh like a bastard then cut his laughter off so abruptly man that muthafucka mustve been high as shit back then
                    let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Originally posted by Wassup View Post
                      o Red is fire BUT he is an awful performer tho this what he does:

whenever hes gettin a big reaction on a crazy bar he tries to kill that shit quick, and right after that he spits a weaker line.like when u do all that the crowd is expectin somethin fire, if u aint gon spit somethin crazy just let them react....

i get it hes scared of chokin but damn that shit be annoyin. but other than that he won this easy
                      no... death to niggas relishing in reaction for 25 seconds, SPIT YA SHIT. Battlers be letting the crowd control them. Stretching 3 min rounds to 6 mins of stop n start material. Everyone should do what he did.

Comment

^^actually i like that the diference is O red asks the crowd to be quiet all the time while the old school niggas would just keep spittin in the middle of reaction

constantly talkin to the crowd is annoyin but i get it he doesnt trust his memory, chess does the same,nuborn does the same shit too but his problem is when ppl dont react

Comment

Show Off Nigga!!
                          TRANSLATION: Show was a lil off, nigga!

Comment

Originally posted by KenetekNRG View Post
                            Show Off Nigga!!
                            TRANSLATION: Show was a lil off, nigga!
                            hahaha

This!

Comment

skipped show's rounds

Red's 1 of the best & has been for a long time now.

kings of comedy , ending show with a mac>

he had a few gems in here

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X