• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Alabama Senate election Moore vs Jones

Originally posted by ekeanon View Post
    Originally posted by eihi View Post
    [MENTION=33819]Eke[/MENTION]
    " Moore recognized right away that the inscription was different from the notes below it. He told his lawyer that there was “no way in the world” he had written the notes. But he didn’t extend that claim to the inscription. Instead, he suggested that “tampering” had occurred.

Tampering is a different allegation from forgery. It implies that the underlying entity, the thing that’s been tampered with, is real."
    Thoughts?
    From what I’ve read, he has denied signing the yearbook.
    [MENTION=39669]ekeanon[/MENTION]

In his letter to Hannity, he said "Those initials as well as the date under the signature block and the printed name of the restaurant are written in a style inconsistent with the rest of the yearbook inscription. The “7’s” in “Christmas 1977” are in a noticeably different script than the “7’s” in the date “12-22-77.” I believe tampering has occurred."

In his interview with Hannity he did deny the allegations, then went on to say he asked the girls moms for permission before going out with them... Ummmm

Then he told Hannity that Nelons mom had encouraged her to go out with him, I mean even Hannity called him out on the inconsistencies.

Nelson is an idiot, Gloria even a bigger Idiot, she lost most her credibility IMO, that weird interview Moore did with the 12 year old girl the other day,
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46wjQ6coKI8"]Sean Hannity gives Judge Roy Moore a tough ultimatum - YouTube[/ame]
    Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
      Impeachment soon, amirite? 58 votes, baby! You realize I'm okay with Mike Pence being president, right? Not a very good threat.
      The fact he lost TWICE in the same election is astonishing. He's divided his entire party, true conservatives no longer want to be affiliated with such a disgraceful party. It's now a bunch of edgy kids who think what the government does has no affect on their lives. Trump has single handedly start the destruction of the republican party.

We have a democratic senator walking out of alabama. Let that sink in for a second.

Comment

Impeachment soon, amirite? 58 votes, baby! You realize I'm okay with Mike Pence being president, right? Not a very good threat.
        How about paul ryan? Ol' mikey boy might be getting locked up pretty soon according to my inside sources.

Comment

I rather Mike Pence for president. Heil Hitler
          Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
          Originally posted by ekeanon
          I'm glad I got to witness your life
          Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
          White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Your sources? The same ones that have been telling you impeachment next week for the past year?

Comment

Nah impeachment is definite.

It hurts the more you sound delusional about it.
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Republicans arent racist but they took the meaning "WHITE" House a little overboard since a black, oops I mean "Obummer" came in it amirite?...

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

Says the guy that thought 58 votes was something to celebrate.

Comment

Republican racist knowledge: "white house = white president, code word: white. White is savior"

"hmm... black house = error 401, black president in white house? code word: muslim. Muslim is anti christ."

Thats how all WHITE RELIGIOUS country/inner city dumb son of a bitches think... they mustve owned slaves back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post

Says the guy that thought 58 votes was something to celebrate.
                      Well sorry to disappoint but Yahoo said more came forward now its 159 votes being held against Trump as of late. WOO!!! Go America!!

Comment

Trumps fucked either way like the bitches he sexually assaulted. Pathetic ass prick.

Comment

You realized the vote has been shut down already, right?

Comment

You realized the vote has been shut down already, right?
                            TRIGGERED HE'S TRIGGERED

Comment

Again, misusing words.

Comment

I can't even take ekelon serious. Make one argument without relying on logical fallacy. PLEASE! If you do I promise I'll take what you say to heart and not write it off as the ramblings of a pseudo intellectual.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X