RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

Originally posted by 9NeiN9 View Post
    Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
    Also im not saying environment means copying... I'm just saying everything you do is a result of the things you've been experienced in reality. To a degree that you're not capable of understanding apparently lol
    I already wrote that - I get it. My response is - so WHAT ?

I never claimed fags to be natural. You can't be born gay - you are shaped gay.

What is your point ? lol

You can have gay fetishes. And you can just not be smart enough to care about the difference like most animals.

Sexuality is natural, even homosexuality is natural. What is natural is not a bias term up for your own interpretation. Natural is what a species actually does. Humans like all animals have homosex. Whether everyone does or not doesn't matter, the fact humans have homosex means it's natural. I don't see you saying male dogs or dolphins fucking each other is unnatural? We witness it all the time when watching animals.

All this really boils down to is your lack of acceptance of others that oppose your beliefs.

Comment

• Re: RIP CNN: Hidden Camera exposes CNN Producer admitting to pushing Fake News

History doesn't dictate the future, human nature does

this might be the wrongest statement in history. you literally cannot be more wrong
      Originally posted by Justice
      I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

dont @ me

Comment

ah yes the homosexuality occurs in nature meme. as does rape, murder, incest, etc why are those things illegal

Comment

Also im not saying environment means copying... I'm just saying everything you do is a result of the things you've been experienced in reality. To a degree that you're not capable of understanding apparently lol

What is your point ? lol

You can have gay fetishes. And you can just not be smart enough to care about the difference like most animals.

Sexuality is natural, even homosexuality is natural. What is natural is not a bias term up for your own interpretation. Natural is what a species actually does. Humans like all animals have homosex. Whether everyone does or not doesn't matter, the fact humans have homosex means it's natural. I don't see you saying male dogs or dolphins fucking each other is unnatural? We witness it all the time when watching animals.

All this really boils down to is your lack of acceptance of others that oppose your beliefs.
            Fetishes are not normal.

Homosexuality is not normal. If it was normal homos could reproduce - they can't. It goes against nature and life itself.

Comparing every other animal to humans is retarded.

Animals do not get into homosexual relationships. We are not just talking about fucking here.

For example if a house dog is horny and allowed to, it humps everything that comes it's way. Let say it humps a male dog - does that mean it's gay ? No. It doesn't even grasp that the other dog is male. It is merely trying to reproduce - but in the end it can't. To top it off it's not in it's natural habitat and therefore already confused.

Normally dogs weren't pets and moved in packs. Female dogs give out a certain scent when they are ready to mate and in the free you won't see a dog (or wolf for that matter) fuck another male.

See where I'm going ?

Wow, someone witnessed CAPTURED dolphins fucking each other - and ? They have already been removed from nature and their environment forces them to fuck each other because it's inscribed in their DNA to reproduce. You really think the Dolphin grasps that it's fucking a male that isn't able to reproduce ? No you fucking moron.

You haven't witnessed shit. All you have are articles online from researches that don't prove shit.

Why can't you accept me not accepting mentally ill people ? Isn't that the same shit ?

Your stupidity knows no boundaries. Please continue.

sigpic

Comment

What is your point ? lol

Fetishes are not normal.

Homosexuality is not normal. If it was normal homos could reproduce - they can't. It goes against nature and life itself.

Comparing every other animal to humans is retarded.

Animals do not get into homosexual relationships. We are not just talking about fucking here.

For example if a house dog is horny and allowed to, it humps everything that comes it's way. Let say it humps a male dog - does that mean it's gay ? No. It doesn't even grasp that the other dog is male. It is merely trying to reproduce - but in the end it can't. To top it off it's not in it's natural habitat and therefore already confused.

Normally dogs weren't pets and moved in packs. Female dogs give out a certain scent when they are ready to mate and in the free you won't see a dog (or wolf for that matter) fuck another male.

See where I'm going ?

Wow, someone witnessed CAPTURED dolphins fucking each other - and ? They have already been removed from nature and their environment forces them to fuck each other because it's inscribed in their DNA to reproduce. You really think the Dolphin grasps that it's fucking a male that isn't able to reproduce ? No you fucking moron.

You haven't witnessed shit. All you have are articles online from researches that don't prove shit.

Why can't you accept me not accepting mentally ill people ? Isn't that the same shit ?

Your stupidity knows no boundaries. Please continue.

Lol @ Fetishes aren't normal.

A quick google search returns tons of statistics saying sexual fetishes are more than just normal lol.

Comment

See, this is where you fall short. The ultimate point you're making is "it's a mental illness" well if it is then why don't you diagnose and fix it. Because apparently tons of people have tried that and failed, even at labeling it a mental illness. We can say anything is a mental illness, we can say Batman only captures criminals because his parents was killed by one, therefor being a mental illness. We could say Jesus christ thinkining he could challenge the Gov by stating he's god's son was a mental illness. The fact you watch battlerap or listen to music is a mental illness.

do you see how fucking retarded your definition of mental illness is? You're just resorting to a label to make up for your lack of knowledge on how to attack those you oppose. I used to think you might of been remotely intelligent, I see now you're just a regular dumbass who'll never see the world for what it is. Enjoy being trapped in your bubble. Hope it pops someday.

Comment

So you can do a quick google search on fetishes. but you can't do a quick google search on cured faggots ?

Because obviously tons of people have tried and all of them have failed.

You sure like to pull things out of your ass faggot, huh ?

Comparing shoving your dick up a shithole and loving another man as man with watching battle rap videos ? - I get it !

Thanks for opening my eyes. I just orderd a wig online.

Btw for your info - before you tell me something about the world please leave the fucking United States first. I've been to almost every continent on this planet faggot. I doubt you can claim the same.

Anyway I'm out.

Have a good one.

sigpic

Comment

You can't cure a sexuality. You can't make someone with a foot fetish not be turned on by feet anymore.

You're not a psychologist, idk why im even talking to you anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                      I'm on the opposite side as fake meow? I'm more right than I initially thought.
                      ur also on the same side as norm tho so theres that
                      https://s2.postimg.org/6vtg502u1/IMG_1744.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post
                        god forbid trump say "my african american"
                        The Liquor Store Racist strikes again!
                        https://s2.postimg.org/6vtg502u1/IMG_1744.jpg

Comment

if u guys heard just how fucking bad meow9s music is you would understand why he loves calling people retards and faggots lol

Comment

dude was CERTAINLY bullied severely in hs by white germans lol

Comment

when u are that untalented there aint much else to do with ur life except post online about hating fags

Comment

Originally posted by xyzuxhiauedn View Post
                                when u are that untalented there aint much else to do with ur life except post online about hating fags
                                T
                                Originally posted by I Hope You Die
                                But yeah great job Tommy on this crafty text battle. If you had your own video game it would be called RhymeCraft. LOL! joking... Strategic bars.... That's something people gotta deal with.
                                http://i.imgur.com/on9pHmh.png

FREE KRAW

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X