AngryFan & fans discusses Diz vs Horrible Hollow & how far is too far in battle rap ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef AngryFan & fans discusses Diz vs Horrible Hollow & how far is too far in battle rap ?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnO8txKH6jU"]Angryfansradio debates Dizaster calling Hollow da don the "N" word (part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2_sD9J9cZA"]Fans debate rascism in battlerap (part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW5864IFlso"]Fans talk upcoming urltv.tv battles,and racism in battlerap (part 3) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvfmUiEBPxc"]Queenzflip debates with Angryfansradio about racism (part 4) - YouTube[/ame]

:taxidriver:
    I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Re: AngryFan & fans discusses Diz vs Horrible Hollow & how far is too far in battle r

Diz threatened Arcane like "WHATS UP NIGGA, YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING?!!!"
    "LET GO NIGGUH !!!!!"

So can you really argue that Diz is racist if he threatens a xtra pasty white Canadian who buys barz through paypal in such a aggressive manner ?

Comment

Re: AngryFan & fans discusses Diz vs Horrible Hollow & how far is too far in battle r

lmao tf is rome dmv talking about ???

Dude giving a personal story about not using the word nigga and saying he went 10yrs with doing it, like he had to get his life together and then he had a relapse like this motherfucka took coke and heroin ? thats how he's talking about it

Comment

Tony bro raging !

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmBq6HL9AY0"]Marv Won Talks To Dizaster About Using The N Word At Mass 3 | KOTD Battle Rap - YouTube[/ame]

"Somebody should just check me for it"

God damn, think that Tay Roc battle gonna go left field quick af

Comment

guarntee everyone on this show has a friend who aint black that say the word
            they only get mad on air. they should fight there friends before making these blogs
            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

no disrespect but black americans are submissive as fuck Got Damnnnnnnnn shit is embarassin

In the end of the day Diz know no one gon do shit so he can say it and after it niggas will still be all friendly (like hollow was) it might actually be hilarious for him to see how gentle niggas are.

He should make it a game, how many battles he can say it without gettin checked

Comment

look at that fat white dude Heavy Bagz he went on a rant on twitter straight shittin on niggas, got fired from Rapgrid got away for 6 months came back without even apologizin and got his channel poppin.

Guess who are the biggest supporters of his channel? NIGGAS

So he actually benefited for that twitter rant, iam black but ridin for dumb niggas is a waste of time so watching this from a white perspective they prolly have alot a fun with this dumb niggas

Comment

So callin us sand****** in battles means nothing.
                  MR.SANDMAN

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLiOXiwps58"]DIZASTER BREAKS DOWN SURPRISE BATTLE WITH HOLLOW DA DON AT MASS3 - YouTube[/ame]

This is kinda of funny, some people are upset of how diz gets along with everybody right after the battle with hollow

Comment

Ni993r was the term that was used, not nigga.

Bitch did a one rounder cause he's a little girl.
                      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                      Originally posted by ekeanon
                      I'm glad I got to witness your life
                      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Hollow still 3-0d him
                        Originally posted by ekeanon
                        I'm glad I got to witness your life
                        Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                        White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

is it ok to call us sand******s. in my hood. black people look at middle easterns as there own kind. we are both outkasted in a way
                          MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                            Ni993r was the term that was used, not nigga.

Bitch did a one rounder cause he's a little girl.
                            he did not put the er in it
                            yall hear whatever u want. cortez definately puts the er in it. and gets slack
                            i dont have a problem with either one of them. just saying
                            MR.SANDMAN

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRbsckx0FOg"]Bishop Brigante talks Dizaster saying "N" word, and Iron Solomon battle - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X