Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good life is what I need

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyfDZcU5rs[/ame]

I know it sucks that it's hard to get the good life I want to find my serenity. I feel like I can't put my life out there anymore because too many people might take me the wrong way. Only my closest friends feel me on things. The internet is kind of bad for me I can only post something on Facebook and keep it 100 and just be myself. I can talk about some of the things I've been through but I can't say every little thing. I have a family and they have opinions about me somehow they don't approve of what I do. My sister just had a child not too long ago and we just had Thanksgiving turkey together me my sister her husband and my two parents. This whole morning has been a little bit of the good life. I cannot post whatever I want because it goes against my family's wishes so I just did a music video of Three Days Grace. I wanted to post something people can relate with.

Re: The good life is what I need

hell ya

Comment

Good shit phil, hang on too these good moments and remember why theyre important.

Comment

Thank you so much Chaunce I got drunk all night last night till the morning I've noticed I can drive better drunk and my blood pressure goes down and I'm not an emotional wreck. This is a weird time in my life because I used to get drunk to ruin my health and now I feel like I have to get drunk to make myself feel better like it's my medication. I think my party life is going to be expensive on the drinks LOL

Comment

driving drunk >>>>

Comment

Growing up I never appreciated family get togethers. Really tjigs like thanksgiving are just an excuse to bring family together. It's nice when you have the option of going to a get together. There's a weird acid trip like feeling about having to be an adult and talk like an adult to other adults. I'm just a kid in my head I ain't chaneed at all so I analyze shit like tat

Comment

I honestly feel more comfortable with confrontation rather than mutual small talk with my family. It's a peaceful feeling being in a setting where everyone's being civilized n shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmare on ILL Street View Post
                I cannot post whatever I want because it goes against my family's wishes
                I've noticed I can drive better drunk

Comment

Stop being gay and you'll go to heaven when you die.

Comment

Glad to see you back Phil.
                    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                    Originally posted by ekeanon
                    I'm glad I got to witness your life
                    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Quill m Skills
                      U stil gay and cross dressing fella?
                      Not only am I still gay but I got extra gay last night I got drunk as a faggot. Yes I do crossdress and yes my entire family knows that I do it. They've learned to accept me it's been tough for me they realize they should feel okay with whatever lifestyle I desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                        I honestly feel more comfortable with confrontation rather than mutual small talk with my family. It's a peaceful feeling being in a setting where everyone's being civilized n shit.
                        I was just proud to see my sister there at the dinner table because I haven't seen her for a while she recently had a baby for the first time. I saw the baby photos her daughter looks so cute

Comment

Originally posted by StillNora View Post
                          I cannot post whatever I want because it goes against my family's wishes
                          I've noticed I can drive better drunk
                          Do you know how many accidents I've almost got into driving sober this month?

I nearly killed me in my friend. Then when I got drunk I'm like have you been noticing I've been driving substantially better today LOL? It's like that episode where Peter Griffin plays the piano way better when he's drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                            Stop being gay and you'll go to heaven when you die.
                            There's benefits for being gay it's like I don't have to spend nothing on nobody all of my alcohol was given to me for free and I got smoked out for free and I got a handjob for free. If I was with a woman last night I would be broke from taking her to TGI Fridays and I'd be lucky I'd even get laid that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                              Glad to see you back Phil.
                              Thanks I finally feel like I'm doing the things that I like to do to make myself feel better.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X