It's all on RED...#JERSEY LIVES MATTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all on RED...#JERSEY LIVES MATTER

SURF on a choking spree. Can make a good case he hasn't won a solo battle since Holla in 2014.

Ars just had his worst performances of last the year at NOME.

Suge... Got hot battling rookies in 2015. Flopped his biggest battles. Lost to Big T CLEARLY on SM5, Choked & loss 3-0 E- Ness, Clips battle ass, Surf battle Guhbij, Verdict is out on the holla battle.

Jones is a non factor, not respected in the BR community at all, he don't be losing but he is just existing, completely irrelevant in the eyes of most. Just stunk up the spot at HS2.

JAI... They putting him on hottest newcomers polls of 2016.. Jai been here since block city. So that about sums up his total irrelevance.

Lotta zay.. IMO criminally underrated, gets absolutely no love for how talented he is. One of my personal favs but it is what it is, majority of fans just don't care for him at all and I don't understand why. He has great performances that no one talks or cares about. Danja zone throwing in the towel is probably the most he been talked about since his PG.. UFF, 2013 run.

O solo.. they laughing at you not with you my guy.

Dre Dennis... Nobody fucks with him. Nobody has a platform welcoming to what he does.. consistently anyway. He has been given chance after chance but is yet to evolve.

Twork.. I think twork is CRAZY, but for most the jury is still out, next battle is KEY!... he kinda runs with thd DMV moment also.

it's all on the transformer.. If Red doesn't turn up next week, jersey officially washed in 2017.

Red will capatilise on the fumbles and scrutiny of his peers and show the BR community jersey still a PROBLEM. 3-0 RED.. Ave not getting a round. If red fucks up and Verb vs Lux gains no traction then im done with caring bout BR for the year.

Re: It's all on RED...#JERSEYLIVESMATTER

Lotta zay one of ur personal faves lmaoooo

Comment

People aint gonna read that shit.
      Conciseness of foh
      Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not even sure what Twork reps at this point. One second he's saying "Jersey", and the next thing I know I hear Ryda and Jakkboy saying he's DMV.

Comment

Jones really almost got me heated last night. O Solo, seriously?

Even if anyone feels like he won that battle, he walked off that stage feeling like a loser and it's apparent. The way he got bullied afterwards was the same way Verb got treated after the Shine battle.

Comment

Twork don't count despite his name. He running with dmv niggas now

Suge's battle vs Hitman is good. Ignorant bitchass fans complaining because of the dead crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
              Twork don't count despite his name. He running with dmv niggas now

Suge's battle vs Hitman is good. Ignorant bitchass fans complaining because of the dead crowd.
              I ain't watched it yet, waiting for better quality that's why I wasn't gonna be unfair to it and say he lost or he's starting 017 bad. He finished 016 ass though.

Comment

Originally posted by Euphhh View Post
                Lotta zay one of ur personal faves lmaoooo
                One of the best 3 round performances and bodybags ever on URL, Tone battle is incredible( PUT TONE NEXT TO PAC LIKE IT'S POETIC JUSTICE OMG!!!!). Syah boy battle is napalmmmm. Ill will battle nice, deserved to win... Will was just getting a big push at the time. Lotta zay vs Daylyt FIRE. Lotta zay vs NITTY is FIRE. Lotta zay vs Francise is nice. best male vs female battle with c3...(EMINEM PUNCHES BY THE LUNCH TRUCK SMHHHHHHHHH) Marv won battle fire, Remy battle fire( PARALYZED TRYNA GET OUT OF BED #MEANNN). he really doesn't have any bad battles except danja. But u kinda proved my point lol.

Comment

I like Zay vs Brixx as well and his first round vs Deadman was classic. He got jerked vs Ill will on UFF. Clear 2-1 imo

Comment

Ave 3-0, Red garbage.
                    Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                    Originally posted by ekeanon
                    I'm glad I got to witness your life
                    Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                    White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Swave Sevah still give him nightmares
                      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
                        Swave Sevah still give him nightmares
                        Like when Verb's 3rd vs Cortez changed his life

Comment

Y'ALL GON LEARN TODAY.

YOU ALL GON LEARNNNNNN....

BTW..PSA, QLEEN NOT GETTING A ROUND.

Comment

Well well well... if it isn't the crack smoking [MENTION=17068]BORIS[/MENTION]

Comment

U GON' LEARN BROTHER!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X