• Show
Clear All

Re: "13 Wisdom" (Sovereign Vs. Slave)

Krucial dropping knowledge

Something that rarely happens in this shithole

Comment

Originally posted by maydeiy View Post
      but it's interesting that you posted this while I was listening to this breakdown of slavery. @Krucial Thirteen where can I learn more about the moors and the stuff you were talking about? There's a lot of weird stuff on the web to sift through

The Real History Of Slavery - YouTube
      youtube "blacks law dictionary"
      id need to know what kind of shit ur interested in too, bcuz i can link u to Law/Legal videos,like 'blacks law dictionary'. and then i can show u some shit that pertains to the spiritual realms and how they both r connected, and how Law even abides by universal / divine principles.
      u can search "color of law" and find out why your legally a slave if you claim to be or r legally "black"(status)
      just a couple things to check out for that kind of info.
      youll run into alott of crazy shit if ur truly interested.
      waking up is a must.
      13 love

Comment

Yo so Krucial, off that animal line - do you refrain from eating meat, etc?

Comment

this would make a real dope conscious track you gonna record it anytime soon
          let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

Originally posted by Kikbak Bobby Bangz View Post
            this would make a real dope conscious track you gonna record it anytime soon
            i dont rap. i just make beats and write raps or text battles.
            id let someone else rap this for me though

Comment

Originally posted by jdjohnson View Post
              Yo so Krucial, off that animal line - do you refrain from eating meat, etc?
              definitely. meat is slowing ppl down. the earth got everything u need naturally. thats how dope our creators r.

Comment

if they can make a plant that tastes better than meat I would gladly give up meat. Until then, Slaughter Away!

Comment

Originally posted by Gackt View Post
                  if they can make a plant that tastes better than meat I would gladly give up meat. Until then, Slaughter Away!
                  lmao to each his own

Comment

"we call them Dirty Moors...

so everyone comes from the Moor, from total spiritual awareness,
                    one with Nature, before the ego and physical appearance.

this is the last hour, where many decieve,
                    but ppl get offended if i told them that their more powerful than they believe.

yall were taught to believe in death, and the fact that dying,
                    and the real prayer is called meditation,
                    and u meat eaters prey more like a pack of Lions."

OMG! Dude, if you could be me, and understand how much this relates to me...

Comment

Originally posted by impedido View Post
                      "we call them Dirty Moors...

so everyone comes from the Moor, from total spiritual awareness,
                      one with Nature, before the ego and physical appearance.

this is the last hour, where many decieve,
                      but ppl get offended if i told them that their more powerful than they believe.

yall were taught to believe in death, and the fact that dying,
                      and the real prayer is called meditation,
                      and u meat eaters prey more like a pack of Lions."

OMG! Dude, if you could be me, and understand how much this relates to me...
                      what u know bout that?

Comment

Real recognize real like MD's recognize ill
                        with tight skill that'll cover up any MC that I might kill
                        in the surgery journal, I'm perfectly verbal is well as in written
                        getting away with this shit like O.J. when he raged in the kitchen
                        whoever said blood was inspiritual or heaven godly
                        my ritual is putting death into lyrical like Aleister Crowley
                        but now my head is drowsy cause I just drunk all the liqour
                        mixed on the rocks with umbrellas, skunk piss and chunks of your liver
                        fuck it, I'm better than Eric B and who for president
                        smooth, too eloquent with the sentiment of your reverent, ie. to settle this
                        like they do in jail with a fucking broomstick
                        so fly away and pray I don't chew just like a toothpick
                        I move quick, so fuck an astral projection
                        when my hands can send him to space in less than a matter of seconds
                        I splatter intestines like battery weapons, harrass you vengeance
                        making slaves whip their own backs like it's penance
                        in fact I'm the best kid, you can't handle this legend
                        but now I'm out cause I need to catch a trafficking sentence ...

yo you wanna battle for real though? This is just some random shit obviously ....

Comment

Originally posted by mdmunk View Post

yo you wanna battle for real though? This is just some random shit obviously ....
                          that was actually pretty dope lol. u nice with the multies

Comment

Originally posted by mdmunk View Post

MD

youll cover who? i got 'safety' on my 'corner', 'cover 2',
                            run u over with the 'Monte Carlo', let a 'MC' cover you.

my actions speak louder than words if hes verbal,
                            bout to disect your text, so hand over that Surgery journey.

do u know the rituals Crowley did for his poison to last?
                            if so, u just admitted to fuckin young boys in the ass.

i really appreciate your uneducated references,
                            only 'space' your hands sent something to...
                            was for 'separating senteces'.

and im glad to see u got your opinion out,
                            fuck astral projection? hey idiot! im in your house!!

the irony, a MUNK that dont how to meditate,
                            i 'point at his temple'...
                            he dont even need 'concentration' to levitate.

outta lemons i make Lemonade, this fruit makes lemon cake,
                            ima 'devil that hates fags', let me 'DEMON-STRATE'(straight) lmao jp.

the transgender club is where he gets his pleasure from,
                            and they dont even have to 'FORCE MD' to get 'TENDER LOVE'.

lmao
                            light shit

Comment

[MENTION=33932]Krucial Thirteen[/MENTION] lol word it's all good, check it out

ayo ...

You say I'm uneducated when I study philosophy, this sucker should know
                              Not to astral project with "Big TOE"’s in his mouth like Robert Monroe
                              So stop snorting that blow homie, you’re scaring kids like Halloween
                              When answering the door ass naked wearing the mask from Scream

Your style is average/mean, mine is labyrinthine, but if you get to know me
                              You’ll see I ain’t who you thought I’d be, like Ben Kenobi on Tatooine
                              Mastering myself like handling my health, focused to catch Illmatic still
                              Since enough cicadas can drown out the sounds of a pneumatic drill

In fact I’m ill, so while you work in the streets being jerked by police
                              I’m murdering beats in determinant seats like Lincoln up on Capitol Hill
                              Relaxing on the one hand, the other clenched with a permanent peace
                              Ready to buck down any top rocking sucker tryna stir up some beef

I’m too quick witted, sick with it, understand I flip shit slick, innit?
                              Those that don’t comprehend can bob to it, fluid the style instigator
                              I shit on haters, especially these American assholes and they dick-dictator
                              Now check the fader; if you’re an ignoramus that didn’t vote at all

Look what you just did, it’s YO FAULT we in this shit together
                              So good luck when this bum cuts for the rich again and kills your neighbors
                              A corrupt billionaire racist ass women hater like a late Roman emperor
                              Before the downfall, I should cut off your damn balls and toss them shits in the refrigerator

Later …

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X