So...Who is next up to battle Lux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation So...Who is next up to battle Lux?

JC killed his hype with the illmac and T-Top battles. People are already changing their minds about JC vs Lux now.

Goodz was on Lux list. Supposedly Verb was on the list but it's a well known fact that Lux is ducking Verb even when his asking price is matched. Day was on Lux list but idk if he still is. Lux said he'd battle Surf but Surf is in jail. Tay Roc deserves it but there isn't a buzz around it. Don't bring up DNA to Lux. Lux can't stop himself from laughing just from the thought of DNA standing in front of him.

Who do you want to see Lux battle?

Re: So...Who is next up to battle Lux?

I dont think anybody cares anymore, Lux lost that status
    https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

I think he should battle on a big URL West card against Illmac, B Dot or Daylyt.
      Of course all of them have to put some more work in before.

Comment

R Streets can give lucks that look.
        "First time I gripped and popped
        Heart dropped, eyes closed
        It felt like I was getting shot"

Comment

I'm sure Lux is so scared to battle Verb the guy is literally bottom 5 these days.

Comment

Either Daylyt or Illmac on KOTD, but both of those guys need at least another big win in order to get that match

I don't really think Lux vs Verb is necessary now that we just saw B Dot vs Verb which is essentially the same thing

But honestly there isn't a really great match-up for Lux right now, he should probably hold off for a little while

Comment

We not gone do that, Moose. He battled Mook for the money when Verb vs Lux was in higher demand.

Mook is unwashed asshole. His battles would never drop if he was a PG battler. Lux took a L to that man.

Comment

SIR GARETH D. STXNSUN II LRD F FLWR
                "SHOOT TRUTH OR LIE DOWN NXGGA... ITS JUST THAT SIMPLE."

Comment

Originally posted by STXNSXN View Post
                  I don't really care to see a Lux battle right now, aint nobody really battling deserve that battle I feel.. nobody wants to see goodz battle lux(we know who gonna win that automatically), Daylyght ain't on nobody's kill list no more(he lost all that from stupid shxt), DNA (too simple when comparing rhymes to lux so we know who gonna get that W) and Verb? Idk maybe but that's a battle you find in deleted scenes section of a DVD (lol am I lying)
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Do Lux vs Mook 3 on summer madness or Born Supreme

If Lux gonna kill somebody then have it be somebody who deserves to die(i;m tired at people bringing up Mook beat Lux on T.S.). Lux literally just has to stand there in a hoodie, Mook will commit career suicide trying to rap to the URL crowd- they won't fall for it this time like they did vs solomon. He won't get a pass just because he's Mook. They will eat him up and he will become disenfranchised with battle rap and he won't be able to battle again unless he lower his asking money to the dollar manu prices status.

By the yr after Surf will be on the rise after a battle or 2 and that will set it up for Lux vs Surf potentially.

Sidenote if i had my way id book Lux vs Quantum Physics & Locksmith above all, personally. But those battles will never happen.

Comment

sources say an unlimited 3 rounds vs Lin-Manuel Miranda
                      let the 40 cal give 'em a perm

Comment

yeah I'd rather see another flex freestyle from him or something , not too many ppl for him to battle that makes complete sense tho him vs surf would be dope but idk that's not happening anytime soon
                        Yep D O G Is Here

Comment

Nobody's ducking Verb but your mama.

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                          JC killed his hype with the illmac and T-Top battles. People are already changing their minds about JC vs Lux now.

Goodz was on Lux list. Supposedly Verb was on the list but it's a well known fact that Lux is ducking Verb even when his asking price is matched. Day was on Lux list but idk if he still is. Lux said he'd battle Surf but Surf is in jail. Tay Roc deserves it but there isn't a buzz around it. Don't bring up DNA to Lux. Lux can't stop himself from laughing just from the thought of DNA standing in front of him.

Who do you want to see Lux battle?

Comment

Is studio74 still begging me for another dick pic? I have him on ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by DieSlow View Post
                              Is studio74 still begging me for another dick pic? I have him on ignore.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X