X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 58 Democrats Voted For Trumps Impeachment *Best News Ever* 😂😂😭😭

Originally posted by eihi View Post
    Everyone ducking my last post.

Motherfuckers talking politics without a basic understanding of math or economics.
    I rarely post on weekends, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post

Motherfuckers talking politics without a basic understanding of math or economics.
      I rarely post on weekends, my bad.
      I figured you knew homie, you were one the only people talking any sense in this thread.
      Originally posted by billybobjoe
      i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

To be fair I didn't even see it. I only come to these threads when I'm quoted.

Comment

Clarke posting bogus facts in a thread against white people. Typical.

Try using a source other than facebook for your facts, and you can see the list of everything good Trump has done in his first year.

I don't agree with Trump and the way he handles publicity, but he's definitely had a positive impact on the US both in terms of economy and GDP, as well as implementing policy changes.

If the only thing you can say is Trump takes L's Obama is the best ever, then I have no faith in you, and you should play russian roulette with 6 bullets.

Comment

Mediocre was crack do you smoke? Because I need to start doing rehab if Im smoking what youre smoking.
            Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
            Originally posted by ekeanon
            I'm glad I got to witness your life
            Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
            White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded View Post
              Mediocre was crack do you smoke? Because I need to start doing rehab if Im smoking what youre smoking.
              Stfu faggit he posted legitimate points and all you can do is post your typical retarded bullshit

Comment

*was crack do you smoke*
                Originally posted by billybobjoe
                i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Clearly itwas crack
                  White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Here you go you fat faggot bitch, same post from another pathetic thread you created because you just like spewing utter nonsense on here pretending to have some sort of understanding about life. I hope the box you sleep in tonight gives you aids.

Originally posted by Mediocre View Post
                    In regards to what trump has done since coming into office, a simple use of the internet would show these results.

Illegal immigration is now down 70%( the lowest in 17 years)

Consumer confidence highest since 2000 at index125.6

Mortgage applications for new homes rise to a 7 year high.

Arranged 20% Tariff on soft lumber from Canada.

Keystone pipeline approved. Now obviously the initiative will be to go green, but until suitable alternatives are found, the Keystone pipeline will not only create thousands of jobs nation wide, but will also boost the economy and reduce the cost of oil even further.

NATO allies boost spending by 4.3%

Allowing private healthcare choices for veterans.

More than 600,000. Jobs created

Median household income at a 7 year high.

The Stock Market is at the highest ever In its history.

$89 Billion saved in regulation rollbacks.

Travel ban reinstated, with a list identical to the travel ban instated by Obama when he was president and nobody batted an eyelash.

Executive order for religious freedom.

Deporting violent illegal immigrants.

Signed legislative 41 bills to date

Created a commission on child trafficking

Created a commission on voter fraud

Created a commission for opioids addiction.

Giving power to states to drug test unemployment recipients.

Unemployment lowest since May 2007.

Historic Black College University initiative

Women In Entrepreneurship Act

Created an office or illegal immigrant crime victims.

Reversed Dodd-Frank

Repealed DOT ruling which would have taken power away from local governments for infrastructure planning

Stopped companies from moving out of America. Which will further create more jobs and strengthen the economy

Review of all trade agreements to make sure they are America first. Including China's agreement to import US beef which is worth billions of dollars.

Highest manufacturing surge in 3 years.

$78 Billion promised reinvestment from major businesses like Exxon, Bayer, Apple, SoftBank, Toyota.

$700 million saved with F-35 renegotiation.

Saves $22 million by reducing white house payroll.

Dept of treasury reports a $182 billion surplus for April 2017(2nd largest in history.)

Negotiated the release of 6 US humanitarian workers held captive in Egypt.

Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.

Signed An Executive Order To Promote Energy Independence And Economic Growth.

President Trump has worked with Congress to pass more legislation in his first 100 days than any President since Truman.

Refused his Presidential Pay Check, donated it to Veterans issues.

Obviously the left is going to deny every single point on this list just because its Trump, but the guy has lived up to his promise, by making changes that will benefit the country first. He doesn't care about your feelings. He literally is doing everything that he said he was going to do when he campaigned, and yet somehow people are still shocked by it.

Be grateful that cuck Trudeau isn't running the country.

Comment

Fail. Copy and paste son of a bitch

Comment

If you would have read the initial post, the opening fucking line says that by searching google those results come up, reading websites will indeed give you those results, but I understand if your flip phone and the mcdonalds internet doesn't allow you to multi task.

There is no way you're this retarded. I'm starting to think your mom tried to drown you with bleach while you were in the womb and failed.

You fail again at providing any sort of logic towards a discussion, so you try to distract, clutching at straws yet again.

Sit back and hold this L faggot.

Comment

Unemployment in the US at a 10 year low, Clarke can't even get a job at the McDonald's he lingers at like a predator. Spends more time there than the manager they tellin' him to spend money to use the wifi, used his application to mop up spills

Keep holding this L you fat broke fuck.

so mad he has to start other threads to distract from the carnage he took in this one.

Comment

Jobe got bodied holy fuck

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X