Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition Spoilers Review - Collider Heroes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition Spoilers Review - Collider Heroes

the lads did a review of the 3 hour version. Apparently it was really great. Warner bros needs to apologize to zach snider

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSI2w1Q_PXk&spfreload=10"]Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition Spoilers Review - Collider Heroes - YouTube[/ame]

Re: Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition Spoilers Review - Collider Heroes

BvS was pretty terrible.
    🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

Re: Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition Spoilers Review - Collider Heroes

The special edition wasnt much better (unless you was hyped to see Batflecks naked Ass).

The female Robin death scene they teased was a lie and tbh there wasnt 1 interesting thing about the extra footage cept it helped connect a few plot points of the already 'garbage ass' story together.

Was always more hyped for Suicide Squad than BVS or CW and nothings changed...

But I will say this, DC needs to abandon this whole "translating the classic comic storylines into movies" bullshit cuz for some reason the shit just doesn't work for them.

They need to just say fuck the fans/critics and create "Superhero Art" on some Sin City/Watchmen/Dark Knight type shit......Hire amazing or innovative Filmmakers and let them do whatever the fuck they want with the characters as long as they dont go too far left with their origins.

They keep saying the DCCU is different but they doing the same shit that Marvel does (just clumsier) and that they already do on tv (which is pissing off their nerd fanbase).

Nobody asked 4 Suicide Squad or its obscure ass characters and it looks amazing... Nobody thought Nolan would last or thrive with Batman but he did (mostly due to his casting Heath as the Joker but whatever).

I just read Nicolas Winding Refn (1 of the most creative directors going these days) wants to direct Batgirl...if I was them i'd say 'fuck yeah' and let him do whatever he wants with that bitch. Knowing him he'd film the bitch getting raped by the Joker surrounded by midget clowns (and i'd watch the shit!!).

Then go holler at Quentin Tarantino, David Mamet, Terry Gilliam, Guy Ritchie, even the black Steve Mcqueen (sorry, not up on these new filmmakers) and let them create some amazing Oscar nominated/Adult oriented shit and let Marvel have the PG-13 crowd...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X