Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cassidy is so deluded omggggg

How does what he's saying here translate to this

He would have been slaughtered on url with a performance like that, tbh, it's absurd how he's so far up his own ass that he believes his fantasies.

Anyways, who would u like to see battle cassidy in the url.

Roc, surf, lux for me tbh.

Re: Cassidy is so deluded omggggg

I respect Cass cuz he actually did bodybag Diz, but i would love to see Roc bar his fucking life away. Then again i wouldnt mind seeing Cass vs Mook since they both think they are the greatest thing anyones ever seen, so if they battle that means one of them is going to take a clear L and that would be worth it to me... Not to mention Mook has wanted that battle for like 10 years lol

Comment

Originally posted by Naylya View Post
      I respect Cass cuz he actually did bodybag Diz, but i would love to see Roc bar his fucking life away. Then again i wouldnt mind seeing Cass vs Mook since they both think they are the greatest thing anyones ever seen, so if they battle that means one of them is going to take a clear L and that would be worth it to me... Not to mention Mook has wanted that battle for like 10 years lol

list 5 barz that bodied diz
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

You mean delusional?
        Originally posted by Wreckless
        I would have rather been black than an orphan
        https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Cass' hubris will lead to his downfall.

That Ether crowd was light compared to what that URL crowd will do to him if he doesn't come correct...

Cass is going to have to try harder to adjust, but with the way he acts you can't tell him a damn thing. He feels like his material is really top notch. Dude just said on The War Report that he feels like what he writes is complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddy View Post
            You mean delusional?
            no, deluded.

Comment

Originally posted by JusticeTheGod View Post

You're not looking at it correctly Justice.

It's not about having better bars or performance or any of that, its about winning the battle.

The whole vibe and atmosphere was in cassidys favor tbh, the body language and overall feel of the small room battle was in favor of cass, sadly.

For the majority, he took the W, but it wont happen again i hope lol.

Comment

I'd like to see Cass go against Ave or Nitty, definitely not worth a Lux.
                🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by XXXlow View Post

You're not looking at it correctly Justice.

It's not about having better bars or performance or any of that, its about winning the battle.

The whole vibe and atmosphere was in cassidys favor tbh, the body language and overall feel of the small room battle was in favor of cass, sadly.

For the majority, he took the W, but it wont happen again i hope lol.

to me diz won based on that same criteria that you listed in your first paragraph,thats how i judge the majority if not all the battles I've watched,with the sole exception being rebuttals/freestyles.

what did cass have aside from the impersonation?
                  -which is not a new angle in anyway @ all towards diz.

-last time i watched it,i edged (not took/just edged) every rd to diz,and i felt like it couldn't be intelligently argued anything less then 2-1,and i can understand why if somebody would give cass a rd,wouldn't argue against that.
                  ....so for be to said oh "Cass killed that boy,he bodied him,ended his life,ect"
                  thats the type logic that just escapes me-str8 over exaggeration cause when you press a person for why that is,usually they aint able to go into much detail and just derail the whole thing.

am i saying diz killed/ethered/demolished cass? no not @ all....
                  could diz of came/did better?...
                  of course he could've,theres no doubt in my mind and thats what id had hoped for,because i expected more from him based on what I've seen him do in the past so i know he's capable of more then what he shown there.

on a sidenote,slightly off topic but still somewhat relevant
                  if it had been the Diz from the 1st rd and a half of the DNA battle,or the incarnation of Diz from the canibus battle-in no way possible would it be such a divided opinion as it is now.

that particular Diz from the canibus battle is practically unbeatable,90% of the battle community would find it hard pressed and struggle to even win 1rd against him-with the sole exception being Lux,the only person that would still be above him.... and a possibility with a somehow slightly more advanced version of daylyt in his prime in a distant 3rd could still be intelligently argued.
                  I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

If were bein specific, the Diz impersonation won him the battle alone, also the "2ks like kanye wife" bar or whatever it was was a haymaker i believe and thats just off top.. Im not sayin cass wouldnt get bodied by alot of people cuz he would, but theres no way anyone could convince me that Diz won that battle

Comment

cass beat diz but it wasn't a body

Comment

the sad truth is suge will write mediocre bars for jag or cass and think it will be enough and either one would beat him, same thing happened to diz

Comment

Cass will get boo'd on URL.
                          🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

.that Cass diz battle was weird,only watched it once, everything Cass said was ass but I think I gave it 2 him because diz didn't bodybag him

Comment

Cass vs Roc

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X