DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

DiscipleOfDrone 11 points 1 day ago
    How is that almost getting into a fight?

gordo65 16 points 1 day ago
    He was getting ready ready to knock that woman's teeth out, right there in front of her child, because he's a brave defender of tolerance.

hfjcfccfgjvjkkkmjnljn
    Originally posted by Basse Bisex
    If ur fly with the frees why do everybody wanna cypher with me?

Comment

• Re: DAVID MASTERS FROM LONDON HAS SEXUALLY HARASSED VULNERABLE GIRLS ONLINE FOR YEARS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...w-website.html

She is seen in a simple white tank top as she demonstrates a before and after, revealing the results she gets with a super-padded bra available from a well-known underwear brand.

She plump-limped reality star explains: 'I don’t share this with a lot of people, but everyone thinks I’ve gotten breast augmentation recently, but I haven’t,'

'I just use the Bombshell by Victoria’s Secret. It’s life-changing. I’ve gotten all my sisters on it and all my friends.'
      Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

s/o to bingo
        Originally posted by Bnas
        good theres no reason to kill a damn elephant
        Originally posted by Bnas
        whats the point in killing an elephant? they dont bother noone that i no of

Comment

Omg

Comment

Comment

November 8, 2013
              David Masters
              11/8, 7:01am
              David Masters
              I send you this message not out of disrespect, but the opposite. Both your intentionally offensive (As previously discussed) comments and your penchant for instigating the bullying and harassment of people on Twitter has caused me to make the decision that I no longer wish to associate with you.
              I am not going to debate this for this is not a debate, nor am I attempting to correct you. You enjoy acting as you do and that's the way it is. So, I'm removing myself from an environment that would only cause me to complain further if I stayed.
              Your attitude is becoming more like the kind we both expressed resentment toward in battling and that I cannot support. So, I amicably depart.
              Ravige Media is a leading media company with Internet assets totaling over 1.6 million Pageviews per month. We specialize in connecting advertisers looking to reach the 18-35 Year Old Male Demographic.

Comment

I been reading this shit since January 2014..

Who was this guy to begin with??

Comment

And as creepy as his posts are... Is anyone replying to him??

Comment

fucking hell...i had no idea mast was back on the internet

he needs to just get off it 4 good

Comment

this thread is gay as hell
                      how a paki from calgary worry so much about some weirdo across the pond
                      browser you're simply sad and pathetic

Comment

jesus this shit has over 100k views now? scenes
                        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                        Originally posted by nick216
                        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?q=davi...masters+london

Sheesh. Still #1.

Comment

OTBVA sex offender
                            Its 3 types of niggas in life, you either gone....Watch shit happen....Make shit happen....Or not no what happend!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thread needs more multis

http://bit.ly/KONQUEST
                              http://store.konquestnow.com

heavy metal this guns and roses
                              kiss a petal if i lift a tool up
                              im dropping gems
                              nigga pick a jewel up

Comment

If you find him on other sites post his shit here y'all doin gods work

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X