How to pay for a small meal, but get it large for free from any fast food restauran.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to pay for a small meal, but get it large for free from any fast food restauran.

Order a meal like normal, but say "large, with a soda". By saying large after ordering your number they have already put in a regular sized meal, and in my experience 99% of the time they'll just make the soda large.

When you get your food, say you ordered a large fry. Now they'll just give u a large fry for free since they think they got your order wrong.

works for me every time

Re: How to pay for a small meal, but get it large for free from any fast food restaur

Way to save $1.36
    The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
    ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Re: How to pay for a small meal, but get it large for free from any fast food restaur

The discrimination in Dallas, Texas restaurants are disgusting. Smh...

Its always from racist white or racist mexican managers but the black managers help out more
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      Originally posted by ekeanon
      I'm glad I got to witness your life
      Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
      Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
      White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

It's not racist to ask you to buy something if you're in there for hours on end using their wifi. It's also not racist for them to tell you that you have to use currency to pay for your food, they can't do anything with Yugioh cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Snitch Clique View Post
          It's not racist to ask you to buy something if you're in there for hours on end using their wifi. It's also not racist for them to tell you that you have to use currency to pay for your food, they can't do anything with Yugioh cards.

lmao classic

Comment

Originally posted by Snitch Clique View Post

Goddamn

Comment

Lol Jobe is so awkward.

No wonder he’s still a virgin

(He uses the murdering virgin Elliot Rodger’s photo on his alt Facebook for the record)

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X