#4 i work at a thai restaurant
    #5 i can cook a mean spaghetti squash
    Originally posted by HEISTBVA
    ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

• Re: Post 5 things about yaself but one of them being false

1. I think Orson Welles is one the greatest directors of all time

2. I think Roberto Duran is one of the greatest boxers of all time

3.I kicked a nigga in the balls for disrespecting my cousin with calling her a hoe and uppercutted tf out of his face, then went in his pockets and found a subway gift card and a dime bag. Took his phone and called up a tranny and a few faggots from craigslist and sent them to his mothers house and his fathers apartment building asking for his their son's name.

4. In middle school I was almost was apart of running a train with 4,5 other guys on 2 girls. I dipped out home cause i thought i was gonna get bodied by my mom for being 2 hrs late, but the next day the guys told a bunch of people that I did and was saying Justice hit it too for the lulz, just to make the skanks look more ho'ish.

5. I saved a stray cat that was stuck in the middle of the road underneath a car, in the middle of traffic outside a cash checking place, just after i cashed my check and came out the door. The Cat was around a yr old or a lil younger, and it had a severe eye infection, the eye infection was so bad with puss and crust that it prob couldn't see.
      I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

#5 is false
        i cant see you saving a stray cat

Comment

I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

1.) I prefer hairy vag over shaved vag
            2.) I have beaten a lot of live battlers online in TXT battles over the last 10 years of my life, Lui Cypher, Bonnie Godiva, Shox The Rebel, J-PRO, to name a few.
            3.) I once tried to order Onyx CD's at a bar in a nightclub because i'd taken 8 tabs of acid and i genuinely believed that i was stood at the counter of HMV.
            4.) I once fucked my cousins girl on cam to show him what a piece of shit she was and i put it in her ass to take her down a peg or two.
            5.) I don't like pizza.
            sigpic

Comment

^^ u love pizza

Comment

Originally posted by Curdled Milk View Post
                ^^ u love pizza
                Yeah fam, you got me. Everyone loves pizza.
                sigpic

Comment

1. I was once involved in the theft of a 10 foot by 7 foot sign on top of a business that I was paid $100 to steal and drove it on top of my car at 3am drunk we got pulled over and let go with the sign because I knew the cop and was friends with his brother. The sign still resides in a friend's basement covering a wall and is pretty dope.

2. When I was 15-17 years old I used to shine flashlights on random college kids faces and when they were befuddled and couldn't see me I would beat their asses with the flashlight and rob them. Made the paper and everything.

3. I got a blowjob from hot twins and made them make out with each other in junior high. One was my girlfriend and I made up a big long story about how we can all live together and it'll work out forever and they both told me they loved me and I ended up dating both of them for a couple months before their mom sent them to a psychiatrist and wouldn't let me see them anymore.

4. I listen to Justin beiber Sorry like 3 times a week and think it's dope.

5. I was in a rap rock band in high school. We played shows with icp and brotha lynch

Comment

#3 is false
                    everybody on the O know you still a virgin

Comment

#2 [MENTION=21515]Wreckless[/MENTION]

1. i hate my life
                      2. i have a fashy cut
                      3. ive bought at least 10 pairs of shoes ive never worn/only worn a few times
                      4. my socks always have to match
                      5. i currently need to clip my nails
                      Originally posted by Justice
                      I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

I had to look up fashy....

Never heard that before.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice
                          I get applauded for my taste in film.

Comment

#1 @txtc

1. I freestyled with Eyedea and Slug multiple times before

2. I once got punked out by Will Smith in front of a crowd of cheerleaders.

3. My parents were black Israelites that sold all their shit and moved to Israel.

4. I wrote graffiti on the subway

5. I might've murdered somebody once....accidentally.

Comment

I only smoke top shelf high grade weed.

I have two college degrees.

I broke my hand in a fight with a steel gurter when a guy who was 18 refused to fight me when I was 16.

I put a down payment on a Tesla Roadster.

I’ve been married twice.
                              You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Originally posted by blackonboth View Post
                                #1 @txtc

1. I freestyled with Eyedea and Slug multiple times before

2. I once got punked out by Will Smith in front of a crowd of cheerleaders.

3. My parents were black Israelites that sold all their shit and moved to Israel.

4. I wrote graffiti on the subway

5. I might've murdered somebody once....accidentally.
                                Squashed ya kids in the toilet paper eh?
                                You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X