Breaking- Dan Johnson put a bullet in his brain over sexual assault accusations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics Breaking- Dan Johnson put a bullet in his brain over sexual assault accusations

A state representative in Kentucky shot and killed himself Wednesday evening, just days after a report emerged in which a woman said he sexually assaulted her when she was 17.

kook

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/13...cials-say.html
    Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Re: Breaking- Dan Johnson put a bullet in his brain over sexual assault accusations

Originally posted by billybobjoe
    i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Re: Breaking- Dan Johnson put a bullet in his brain over sexual assault accusations

Now we just need the rest of Kentucky to follow suit

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
        Now we just need the rest of Kentucky to follow suit
        Wow Tadgh, wanting to suppress free speech and wishing death on people?

Net Neutrality done fully brought out the left in you huh

Comment

Can you write something clever for once?

Arkansas can get it too pleghboi

Comment

That's incredibly inappropriate tag nh

As for this pussy bitch I'm glad he offed his fucking self, his friends and family will be better off without him. Matter of fact the entire human race is better off with this scum 6 ft under where he belongs. Too much of a pussy to face reality like most of the right so he murders himself to avoid consequences. Just like a little kid hiding his bed sheets after he pissed himself. Fucking coward, hope he rots.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
              That's incredibly inappropriate tag nh

As for this pussy bitch I'm glad he offed his fucking self, his friends and family will be better off without him. Matter of fact the entire human race is better off with this scum 6 ft under where he belongs. Too much of a pussy to face reality like most of the right so he murders himself to avoid consequences. Just like a little kid hiding his bed sheets after he pissed himself. Fucking coward, hope he rots.
              Justice bodies Ekelon!!!
              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
              Originally posted by ekeanon
              I'm glad I got to witness your life
              Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
              Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
              White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X