Is the onus on Jaz to win🤔🤔 Can she Afford another whipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the onus on Jaz to win🤔🤔 Can she Afford another whipping?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7FszQnUpp4"]Forensic Tv: Jaz vs ? Assessment - YouTube[/ame]

Re: Is the onus on Jaz to win🤔🤔 Can she Afford another whipping?

onus or anus?

Comment

You cannot spell.

Sit down.

Comment

doesnt matter if jaz loses or not... norbes will still claim she is the best and give her more battles on url smh... i remember right after official killed her norbes was doing the interviews during the ppv. right after the battle finished and norbes was acting like it could go either way smh

Comment

I think Jaz is very overrated......not saying she not good but she clearly is not Top 3 and never was and I think she keep getting these URL battles cause Norbes is managing her.....she had some good wins but a couple of them the person she battled choked (C Ash / 40).......she didn't beat Official didn't beat Hustle she won't beat E Hart but I do think Hart is last battle

Comment

She clearly beat Hustle. Not sure if she can take E Hart though (even though Hart is overrated).

Comment

Originally posted by hlazzo View Post
              She clearly beat Hustle. Not sure if she can take E Hart though (even though Hart is overrated).
              You think E Hart overrated?

During the trailer Jaz said "E Hart talk that talk......well I do too"..........I hope Jaz is saying that to fake E Hart out cause if she goes that route she definitely going to lose

Comment

she beat hustle imo but that battle DUMB long, i think i watched it once.
                defo got qb
                lost to o fish hoe but she had my fav line of the battle (THAT MEANS SOMETHING TO ME NIGGAS!)

Losses don't matter performances are everything.

Comment

I didn't even remember Hustle / Jaz battle honestly

Comment

Jaz sucks. She needs to stick to twerking.
                    Originally posted by Jellyfish
                    Originally posted by Bob Is My Name
                    me and my homies get cash together thats hour money
                    no I said me and my homies legs clash together thats ow my knee!
                    :drakecrown:

Comment

Originally posted by casserole View Post
                      doesnt matter if jaz loses or not... norbes will still claim she is the best and give her more battles on url smh... i remember right after official killed her norbes was doing the interviews during the ppv. right after the battle finished and norbes was acting like it could go either way smh
                      Some people have trouble with the Jaz battle versus Official because everybody already knows Jaz is better than Official in the first place. During their battle Jaz probably would have beat any other chick that night. But Official just left Earth. No preparing for that. Nothing Jaz could have done. She just had to stand there and take the L.

Meanwhile directly after the battle Official's stock was crazy high but in every single event afterwards she utterly failed to deliver. Got body-bagged versus Hustle. Failed to clearly beat Lady Luck, who isn't even a battle rapper. The list goes on. Its to the point where now if you ask somebody whether they'd rather see Jaz or Official on the card the choice is very clear. Jaz is still a draw. Official is not.

As far as Jaz versus Hustle, Hustle has never clearly lost a battle. But before Official I would have said she never clearly won a battle either.

Comment

Originally posted by David Deas View Post
                        Originally posted by casserole View Post
                        Some people have trouble with the Jaz battle versus Official because everybody already knows Jaz is better than Official in the first place. During their battle Jaz probably would have beat any other chick that night. But Official just left Earth. No preparing for that. Nothing Jaz could have done. She just had to stand there and take the L.

Meanwhile directly after the battle Official's stock was crazy high but in every single event afterwards she utterly failed to deliver. Got body-bagged versus Hustle. Failed to clearly beat Lady Luck, who isn't even a battle rapper. The list goes on. Its to the point where now if you ask somebody whether they'd rather see Jaz or Official on the card the choice is very clear. Jaz is still a draw. Official is not.

As far as Jaz versus Hustle, Hustle has never clearly lost a battle. But before Official I would have said she never clearly won a battle either.
                        out of her 3 url battles (hustle, qb, and official) the only one with any replay value is her getting killed by official

Comment

What battle has replay value? I have to ask because I don't know anybody personally who watches a rap battle more than once or maybe twice, maybe rewinding bars in between. After that you get the picture about what happened. Moving on.

Who listens to battles the same way they listen to music?

Comment

^ Whaaaaaat you're BUGGING

Comment

Watched Nitty/Ave at least 10 times

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X