Welp this is awkward (CBS, NYT, Al Franken, and Planned Parenthood)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welp this is awkward (CBS, NYT, Al Franken, and Planned Parenthood)

Happy Monday!!!

The same news companies and people who accused Trump of sexual abuse...well...I guess you know where I’m going with this...

Charlie Rose Suspended by CBS, PBS and Bloomberg Amid Sexual Misconduct

NYT White House Correspondent Glenn Thrush Suspended Over Sexual Misconduct Claims

Third woman comes out against Al Franken

FBI signals it may investigate Planned Parenthood for baby parts trafficking

MAGA!!!

Re: Welp this is awkward (CBS, NYT, Al Franken, and Planned Parenthood)

If the cure for cancer comes from a puddle of fetus mush takin from an abortion i wont mind.

Comment

weird how the left encourages manipulation and death of children...

It’s almost as if they NEED it...

Comment

lmao

Comment

Did you see the videos of the tranny festival that allowed CHILDREN to participate in at Texas?

Little kids being surrounded by naked men twerking with glitter on their dicks...

Why is the left so evil?

Comment

It’s almost as if the only solution to defending against pedophile charges is to try and normalize it

Comment

Comment

“But Trump said grab em by the pussy and stared at girls at a beauty pageant he was hosting!!!”

#NoPedoBashing

Comment

The Podesta brothers eat baby parts illegally purchased from planned parenthood.

Proof is coming soon.

Comment

More logical fallacy from Ek. It's almost like he doesn't know what it means and thus can't help himself from doing it.

But it does make sense why you seek out Clarke so often. Only person on the board even potentially less intelligent than you.

Comment

Poor Tadgh, the “reality” he has been participating in is crumbling around him...

Comment

Another zinger from Mr Strawman

Comment

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                          Another zinger from Mr Strawman
                          Flashback:

Originally posted by Tadgh View Post
                          Trump will not win the Republican nomination. That will most likely go to Rubio. Trump will then, in all of his lack-of-experience-and-knowledge arrogance wind up splitting the vote by running independent giving the Democrats (more than likely Hilary unfortunately) an easy W.
                          Poor guy...

Comment

Using those two quotes together proves you have no idea what Strawman means, and ironically made you do it again...

You're truly an idiot.

And my assumption that Americans weren't dumb enough to vote Trump doesn't make me feel bad, bud, it makes me pity them. Nice try though!

Comment

I, in no way whatsoever, was quoting your “loser opinion” in defense of being called a strawman...

I was quoting it to remind you that you, yes you, have a losers mentality...

You do exactly what the left always does...pretend you’re smarter than anyone and everyone around you, bury it when you get made a fool of, and then attack anyone and everyone using facts with your opinions that were destined to lose since birth...

You can’t help it, I know... Fate chose this path for you...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X