X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: body the nigga above u in 4 bahz

Comment

Damn this Quill m Skills guy portrays himself as Liv Tyler with a chiwawa in the ride but
      prolly looks like a cyclops, plus you wouldn't beat Nils, ever
      I'll put that on my motherland, once we owned Norway, now we just own Nils on a summertan
      but yo it's still this brother hood... Quill, like Billy Boondocks you ain't got the Goodz
      it's easily understood, so you could't be down with a Freeman if you ever thought you could
      when all I see is a fashion photographer copping wood the way you're judging on the looks, faggot ...

Ayo I don't fuck around with these pussies but with bars like chicks that like steel
      pistolwhip a clit with a lisp for talking slick, while drinking wet whitewhite, eating a fine meal
      it's like real; you can't front on any essence even if you've got many weapons
      cuz whenever I enter sessions it stays imbedded like sensei lessons, you all fail
      I'm here to let you know: keep smashing your hands to blood and they'll get chopped off like dog tails ...
      yo you here the whistle? training day over, get off the fucking pibe
      I'm sure you'll convince everbody to covor this body up like a muslim wife

Comment

Razor, straight edge, Go To Sleep, CM Punk
        I'm surgical shooting bald heads, that's an MD Munk

I empty pumps, bitch, no gas at the station
        And give the nickel to this kid, I'm glad for the Haitians

I spaz when I'm facing a bitch, you get slapped unaware

I graduated... Leave this bitch, in a gown, from the cap in the air

I Write Different!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Your bitch is ugly for real. I don't even mess with that girl
          Plus your style makes us GO TO SLEEP so how you the best in the world
          You'll never see m's punk (cm punk) coz you don't write different you write poor
          Big knife split his brain in two it left his mind torn

Comment

Originally posted by ThugFlutie View Post
            U gon be dead quick, get the box off the wall since you need some med kit
            Cuz what I air blow a hole in whales top when he get his head split
            This immigrant don't Putin work, he just rush in and he crave attention
            And you can barely form an English sentence you election meddlin kremlin gremlin
            i guess you right, my rhymes Are Sicker than a schizophrenic, multi-syllabic, epic, psychedelic...
            poetic, even hallucinogenic, epidemic, and when i'm done you gonna need a paramedic!
            hey, look at me! A proper sentence! Your grammar sucks, spelling mistakes, and lack of lyrical intensiveness
            you need a lot of work and study with a patience, to trump my raps you need a miracle, right now - too much sketchiness

Comment

What a Whale of a tale, here's some rubber for your blubber
              Implant a bitch with my offspring, deep seeds, under cover
              Pop the melon off this grape ape, like it's a magical fruit
              While my explosive legend spans the map, this a tactical nuke
              You impractical fluke, shoulda took that 7th day to rest, stayed on sabbatical duke
              My weed kit on the side, ride up to ya castle with Snoop
              You're just the type to regurgitate shit from time to time, instead of actual loops
              You got it ass backwards, bitch. Smile when I move past you.

Comment

Smoke weed i got, chase it with a ciggy
                Notorious for big Hits and it ain't a Biggie
                i am three bars in, i'm deep, you diggin?
                Respect, One Love, sincerely, a Russian nigga

Comment

You'll get weeded out n smoked you little nerd shit.

It aint no biggie but im dropping unexpectedly like bird shit.

I blew blanca wearin a Ushanka

WUUAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAA chewbacca!

Comment

this party needs to keep on hAppening
                    female underwear needs to keep on dAmpening
                    i achieve and back it, you keep fronting it
                    everybody else, time to start bumping this

Comment

You sound miserable, but i didn't come to change your mood
                      Still if ya feeling blue whale...i got the perfect game for you
                      i got bats, gats and razors too, you gonna get snuffed if you say shit
                      most people wont even be able to recognize you n they'll def put me away kit

Comment

FUCK RUTTER// HE UTTER// I POP THE TRUNK UP//
                        THE GUNN'LL IT'LL START TO STUTTER//HE RUNNING LIKE MELTED BUTTER//
                        BROTHER// IM NOT ONE TO BE MAKIN FUN OF// WHO'S THE BITCH YOU A SON OF// SCREWED YA BITCH IN THE SUMMER//....

Comment

I got ideas worth sharing, people know I can kick it with the best guys,
                          If you have a ted talk, your trying to explain why ya bears fitted with a flesh light
                          It's time to come out to ya parents, u want support? bring a buddy
                          If you wanna soften the blow, just fuckin stretch it out with those piss poor multis

Comment

Originally posted by Rutter View Post
                            I got ideas worth sharing, people know I can kick it with the best guys,
                            If you have a ted talk, your trying to explain why ya bears fitted with a flesh light
                            It's time to come out to ya parents, u want support? bring a buddy
                            If you wanna soften the blow, just fuckin stretch it out with those piss poor multis

My dick softens after yo mother deep throat the god's mocha colored rod,she's a pig the way she slobs
                            Plus "piss" poor(pour), "wet her up golden", -splash- the whore like some shower doors
                            Shit was poppin' off without hesitation, like a family celebration of affluent caucasians
                            Yo dick only slightly [raises] like minimum wages, so why would you even "fuck" around for
                            I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

colin took a knee to make stand, cos racism is known to annoy him
                              Last time You "took a knee" before "playing the field" was to propose to ya boyfriend,
                              Ive always been a football fan, even enjoyed its darkest minutes
                              If you enjoy the feeling of a pig skin in ya hand its to avoid a parking ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rutter View Post
                                colin took a knee to make stand, cos racism is known to annoy him
                                Last time You "took a knee" before "playing the field" was to propose to ya boyfriend,
                                Ive always been a football fan, even enjoyed its darkest minutes
                                If you enjoy the feeling of a pig skin in ya hand its to avoid a parking ticket

Ayo suck my dick bitch ass nigga,
                                it took you over 2hrs to come up with garbage
                                When it only takes me 10 mins to take out the thrash
                                I'll slap my dick several times on yo moms ass till the cheeks look like she developed a weird skin rash
                                I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X