Remember that kid who has video of him responding to being bullied?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Remember that kid who has video of him responding to being bullied?

I'm possibly the smartest person itt rn. Yet you continue to downplay my analytics because you want to trash my posts.

smfh

Comment

Anecdotes vs statistics and facts.

Yeah, your anecdotes are vastly superior, Robin. Your intelligence is unparalleled.

You'd think someone so intelligent would be able to form an actual argument.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post

trump supporters get livid when I insult them one time, but its alright to insult me for being a "liberal" and a "leftist"

lmaoo
        Nobody livid, just pointing out your double standard, still waiting for you to explain what religons use mosques, and for you to acknowledge that Dirka Dirka was a muslim or you still denying he muslim?
        Originally posted by billybobjoe
        i cosign ihigh,Brazil is a shit hole

Comment

Murica!

Comment

sorry im not an intolerant bigot.

Comment

I actually like to know the whole situation before making presumptions like you

Comment

Yes, you absolutely do.

Comment

I wood smash the mom

Comment

racist or not shes a MILF

Comment

• Re: Remember that kid who has video of him responding to being bullied?

Originally posted by Robin Williams View Post
                      I actually like to know the whole situation before making presumptions like you
                      I made zero presumptions, which is how I knew Dirka Dirkas name, that he prayed at mosques, that he switched to the dirka dirka beard, that he was inspired by Isis, and that he was upset about Gaza.
                      You choose not to read the news(except 1 single article) and hope he wasn't muslim.
                      How is reading only 1 article knowing the facts????????????????
                      The story Eke posted wasn't breaking news, it happened hours earlier and the facts were already out there, which is why I trolled you.

Comment

Robin trolling hard with the cuck gimmick

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                          Robin trolling hard with the cuck gimmick
                          That is some odd trolling, thought Moose hacked him.

Comment

This thread delivered

Comment

Is it just me or does that eihi faggot shares a few similarities with Jd...
                              I like modding because it gives me the illusion I have control.

Comment

I dont know but I will say this.

Republicunts are white racist sporadic evil snake two faced lying ass bastards and fake ass Christian delusional narcisstic sadistic retards.

The "Muslim bomber" wasnt even Muslim. He was a AMERICAM CHRISTIAN lile the last past white mass shooters/school shooters. America wont call them dead suicidal white bitches terrorist?

Im glad I stabbed a white mf back in high school. I dont regret it. White people need to own up to their mistakes and realize everything is their fault. Instead of acting like rich spoiled ass brats on business trips, typing up from iphone X, and drinking lattes from Starbucks.
                                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                                Originally posted by ekeanon
                                I'm glad I got to witness your life
                                Glad you got to be a part of the legacy :kanyehappy::colbertsalute:
                                Originally posted by Clarke Reloaded
                                White people are like cancer. But its funny how white people die from cancer... is that ironic or a sign from God? :kid:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X