Dear Battle Truth- letter to you!!! HOUR OF POWER (the TRUTH and the TRUTH only))

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Battle Truth- letter to you!!! HOUR OF POWER (the TRUTH and the TRUTH only))

Dear Maliki my brother,

may the lord n saviour JESUS CHRIST bless you for speaking the truth on this blog. I appreciate you sharing this side of you, the real you with us and talk about the one and only GOD, the GOD of abraham, isaac and jacob. Keep doing these. In these dark and unholy times we in, where trollin, malic, lust, envy, scorn and ridicule towards GOD is at an all time high. I listened to the whole blog while I was heading home and loved it fr fam. It gave me strength and reminded me who I am and what my purpose is. May the lord bless you and your family with his grace and fulfilment and show all brothers in here the love n strength of the father, son and the holy ghost...the holy trinity AMEN

Fr man, peace n love to all yall, I aint mad. Say what yall need to say.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3NU_7TCoio"]Battle Truth Hour Of Power Ep1: Man vs God - YouTube[/ame]

Re: Dear Battle Truth- letter to you!!! HOUR OF POWER (the TRUTH and the TRUTH only)

Hail Satan

Comment

Re: Dear Battle Truth- letter to you!!! HOUR OF POWER (the TRUTH and the TRUTH only)

Originally posted by Bat View Post
      Hail Satan
      :fag:

Comment

Are you being serious?

Comment

Facts. People have forgotten who God is.
          Sabotage ENT
          "I'M OLD SCHOOL LIKE PEANUT BUTTER ON A MOUSETRAP."

Comment

The wierd thing is that people who believe in God and Jesus will look at you crazy if you ask them if they believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

:fag:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X