Dizaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation Dizaster

He's one of the most widely known from North America and he's battled most demographics of battler and too on almost every continent -

Do you think we will see Dizaster battle in South America, for instance? Will he find a similar match to Henry Bowers or oxxxymiron in the Spanish/French/Portugese world? Will he be able to spit more in the local language beyond jumping and shouting hijo de la putamadre!!!!!!! ?

And does anyone think he will be more than food for Tay Roc? I don't even regard roc more than dizster but i expect a choke or worse

Dude's hot garbage, oxxxymiron decimated him clearly

Re: Dizaster

Diz is a "nice" guy, a little bit fagg'ish, but thats just a general LA thing, he has a natural ability to perform in front of crowds and has a quick wit to put words together on the spot but which is severely crippled by his low IQ and two page vocabulary. He is an attention whore and a follower of trends. He needs to fit in. He likes to party and to make a fool of himself, that is popular with other dumb people who like to be around him because they are even dumber than him.
    You can extrapolate from that to determine what type of a person is the usual Diz fan.
    Peace.

Comment

.i actually don't have a problem with dizasters rhymes, it's everything outside of battling and all the extra shit

Comment

.i think if he was low key and steered clear from drama people would like him alot more

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Efron View Post
          .i think if he was low key and steered clear from drama people would like him alot more

Comment

Comment

Cassidy murdered this nerd
              https://media.giphy.com/media/jAulUg6UYlpoQ/giphy.gif

Comment

he is the greatest. and he will battle any where in the world because that is one of his favorite parts of battling. if south africa has a battler thats making a buzz. im sure he would go there at some point
                MR.SANDMAN

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Efron View Post
                  Trill

Comment

Diz occasionally has a crazy line but his success is mostly based on performance.

Lines like "gap between us" vs. DNA and "Harley quinn would wanna kiss you" vs. Hollow show he CAN write incredibly but generally, his delivery makes his lines seem better than they are

Comment

Look at you nerds enjoying your Sunday
                      The 40 dumping off'a Kurbz side
                      ...This is for my dead homies!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by sandman View Post
                        he is the greatest. and he will battle any where in the world because that is one of his favorite parts of battling. if south africa has a battler thats making a buzz. im sure he would go there at some point
                        Kys

Comment

diz is trash

Comment

has "bars and delivery" tatted on his arm and has never gotten through a battlle with out stumbling lmao

Comment

Originally posted by King Kurbz View Post
                              Look at you nerds enjoying your Sunday
                              Says the dipshit, on a forum, on a Sunday

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...