URL PRESENTS: RYDA AND JAKKBOY MAINE VS SNAKE EYES AND DOUGY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official URL PRESENTS: RYDA AND JAKKBOY MAINE VS SNAKE EYES AND DOUGY

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGAiZ2YL5g8"]JAKK BOY MAINE/ RYDA VS SNAKE EYEZ/ DOUGY SMACK/ URL RAP BATTLE - YouTube[/ame]
    Sneakers Neva Sliding

Re: URL PRESENTS: RYDA AND JAKKBOY MAINE VS SNAKE EYES AND DOUGY

I'm strapped in.
    🌸 I just make trap beats tbh.

Comment

Youtube been sucking more dick than [MENTION=24017]TruestTalkofNY[/MENTION] lately. Freezing. Error pages.

Comment

The worst pg class yet

Comment

Throw jakk to JJDD on a big stage.

Comment

Clear 3 - 0

Dougy and snake eyez got served

Comment

Damn, that was a body. That 3rd was uuuuuugly
              You don't have the nerves. I said, deep in they heart they butt wouldn't risk getting snapped by Larry Bird.

Comment

this nigga JAkk showin superstar potential, look like he got next!!

Comment

idk what made dougy and snake want to take this battle

Comment

RIP
                    sigpic

Comment

This shit is horrible

Hearing them talk about "what was next? what was next" SMH feels like I'm watching some child's play recital or some shit

This is terrible. And all old punches, I'm 15 mins in and I've heard nothing new whatsoever. The overreactions are crazy. Somebody's gotta explain this to me, what is happening to URL? I know some shit has been gassed before, I watch WeGohard shit and sometimes they have good dudes on there. But this is just TERRIBLE

Comment

And they're wearing matching shirts SMH. This is like battle rap karaoke. God awful

Comment

Originally posted by theskeep View Post
                          And they're wearing matching shirts SMH. This is like battle rap karaoke. God awful

They wouldn't do it if the fans didn't like it lol. It's all on the fans

Comment

Originally posted by King Money Bags View Post
                            Originally posted by theskeep View Post

They wouldn't do it if the fans didn't like it lol. It's all on the fans
                            Nah thats some nerd shit. Fans didn't pick what they're wearing, fuck are you talking about. These dudes just know they're interchangeable ass garbage rappers

Comment

3-0 DMV.......first round maybe debatable and there a strong maybe

Ryda and Jakk should have been had another solo battle on stage by now

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X