PHARA FUNERAL SAYS: "JAZ WAS AROUND MORE BATTLE RAPPERS THAN ME"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog PHARA FUNERAL SAYS: "JAZ WAS AROUND MORE BATTLE RAPPERS THAN ME"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpFA8ifkE44"]Phara Funeral Says: "Jaz The Rapper Was Around More Battle Rappers Than Me" - YouTube[/ame]

Re: PHARA FUNERAL SAYS: "JAZ WAS AROUND MORE BATTLE RAPPERS THAN ME"

didn't watch did neg
    Originally posted by HEISTBVA
    ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

Yeah stop spamming these, or at least just upload the full interviews and don't split them up

Comment

Phara has a high opinion of herself. She's conceited but she has a right to be I guess. She never lost. She's pretty and all botches and some dudes are scared of her.

Comment

“I just want to be a regular person”... if you watch your clothes at the laundry mat, trust, you’re a regular person

Comment

Originally posted by MC Get Busy View Post
            Phara has a high opinion of herself. She's conceited but she has a right to be I guess. She never lost. She's pretty and all botches and some dudes are scared of her.
            Shut your ol simp ass up. You probably let bitches fuck you in the ass just to say you were with the bitch. The type of nigga to get naked to eat a dirty bitch asshole after work and not even get jackedoff. Get the fuck outta here.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X